Chapter 3: confession and concert girls scream

Adrian's POV

We pulled into the driveway and I was immediatley scared, because I was HER...with her shotgun we walked up together onto the porch slowly the first words out of her mouth were "Adrian Taylor Lambert where the hell were you last nigh!?" she looked over at Justin very disapprovingly. "mom, before you say anything else or jump to any conclusions...I was taught not to lie so, we went to the waterpark like you said we could, I slipped off the monkey bars into the freezing water. We went up to Justin's hotel room, I showered to warm up he ordered pizza they brought up a bottle of wine with it so we ate the pizza got plastered off that wine and...we had sex" She turned livid! Her eyes bugged out of her head, her gentle ice blue eyes turned a frightening shade of black almost the anger clouded over her whole face.

I swear I thought she was going to shoot him...or both of us. (A/N I changed Adrian's age from 13 to 16 so there's not so much an age difference between her and Justin.) You could tell she was about two seconds offa unleashing the fury that is Miranda Lambert on us. Then she said "condom or no condom?" I couldn't even speak I just shook my head sadly looking down, I didn't dare look up to see her reaction but from the way Justin instincitvly pushed me behind him I can guarantee it wasn't pretty.

I idly wondered what he would have done in the event of my mom actually using that shotgun of hers then I decided I did not want to know, she let me slip by easy enough so I could change. I ran so quickly upstairs that by the time I was in my closet my head was spinning like crazy. I quickly changed into my mini skirt and leggings and my tube top swiped some strawberry lipgloss on put my cute black heels with the silver rose at the toe on and ran back downstairs into Justin's waiting arms, mostly because I was so damn dizzy I couldn't think straight. He had to hold me up for atleast five minutes.

"Whoa, slow down A, I don't want my beautiful butterfly passing out" I smiled like an idiot, he is so sweet to me..I just couldn't wrap my head around what I did to deserve him. Just then mom stepped in. "1) get your hands off my daughter 2) Adrian go change now or your never leaving this house again and 3) I forbid you from ever seeing him again!" my heart broke right then and there, I could not believe she had just said that. I stormed upstairs to change quickly bringing Justin with me this time, it's not like it's nothing he hasn't seen before. I quickly changed into the first sweats my hand touched and the first tank top...I should have checked those before putting them on.

"nice ass A" I spun around to look in the mirror and almost died of embarrassment, not only was I wearing my black JB sweat pants I also had on my JB tank top, cheer shorts and I was about to throw on my JB hoodie. I blushed and spun back around "I'm a HUGE fan ok, honestly I should have gotten rid of or atleast hidden all this shit when I knew you were here." he laughed, I blushed brighter mumbling "remind me to hide this shit!" I kept it on mostly because it looked cute, this girl decked out in major JB apparel and JB standing next to her. Adorable!

My blush quickly faded but came back 10x's worse when he walked into my closet and saw the JB cutout, the cd's the skins on all my ipods cellphones ds's and everything else, the pillow the dolls the braclets...oh god I wanted to die! He smiled, and I tripped over my cd player and "First Dance" started playing.

It's your chance take her hand to the floor

(fellas just the moment you've been waiting for)

Girl if you see something you like then let 'em know

(ladies I know your ready)

Cuz you only got one chance

(yeah yeah)