Thy Job Done!

London is cool!

I took the city tour all in a day- walked past the Big Ben,  seen through London Eye,Sipped the Best Beer and   bought myself a lot of stuff but there were things.. Things I couldn't tell, not even to myself.

In the evening, I called Koushik, "Hi darling! How is my hunk?"

"I am cool! Vanessa?" He asked.

I had told him I am Vanessa. I lied. I couldn't reveal my true identity!

"Babe! How have you been all the while? Back in the city for a few things. Meeting up?" I knew he wouldn't deny!

As set we were to meet up again at his place that night. 

I knew how will I get the things striking just the way they were planned.

"May I take your laptop for a while?"

"Yes you don't need to ask!" He readily gave it away.

I finished off what I was here for!

As soon as I shut down the laptop he got by my side. Drinks ready!

His hands were beginning to move all over my exposed legs, my heart was sinking with a growing pleasure as he reached there under my skirt!

We kissed, and smooched and everything happened. He held me hard and tight all night! That night was full of action.  

                                                               ***************************  

I heard the Gong of his Classic Pendulum Clock, It struck Four times like a Church Bell. I should reach my hotel in time there was something important I had to do. I reported at the Hotel Desk and got  to my room. I punched my card  and splashed in my bed after a long I was feeling so good. "Tout sera mieux" My heart was telling me.  It was 5.30 A.M. I thought I would take a bath.

I had my flight at 8 in the morning got ready by 6 and called Koushik I should thank him for taking care of all my needs all the time that I was there with him. I drove in a cab to his home again and we had our last breakfast together. He offered to drop me to the airport. 

We bade Adieu.

I flew back to Bordeaux- My home. Which was no more a "Sweet home!"

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~