"I Knew You Will Find Me Bella!"

I woke up next morning, I was in hangover of last night. It was because of him.

I decided not to think of him anymore. I went to the bathroom, took a shower, dressed up and took a fresh breath. As a custom I walked to St. Germain for breakfast. I had Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Cœur, Place de Vosges and few of the other architectural master pieces of Paris.

I had decided to visit a few eateries nearby these places. Paris is a paradise of great food specially great street food. I did not take a cab simply walked my way, wherever the roads led me. The day, the after noon and evening I walked to places; places of food, places to shop, places to read, places to loose myself into fun.

It was late evening. Paris breathes sensuality as the night falls but this sensuality made me feel lonely without him. I stopped in a dark corner and sat at a bench there, was looking at my phone endlessly.. "No calls as yet!" I was murmuring to myself when I paused suddenly for a moment. His first memory flashed back to me. The pub. The Grey's! I took no time and started walking towards the road. I made haste and hired a cab to the Grey's. "I hope he is there.. He is there like the first time.. he was.." I was praying to God in a hope to find him.

As the cab reached the Grey's I jumped out of it  paid him in a haste (don't know what amount did I exactly gave him ) and rushed inside the pub.

My eyes pierced through the crowd looking for him, my heart making haste. I checked at the counter, asked the bartender but no sign of him! I sat there at the counter and asked the guy a drink, my head  had a strong pain. I put my head down wanting to forget everything.

"Mia Bella..! I knew you will come.. come looking for me.. for you feel something for me.." I raised my head, it was the same voice, the one I was longing for, the one for which my ears bled! It was him, M. Martinez! I turned around and hugged him like a baby, a little girl. Tears in my eyes. I hit him in the stomach. I was angry but happy to have found him back. "Where were you? I had been looking for you. I tried to reach you. You were not there. You were nowhere. I looked for you everywhere." In sobs I burst upon him.

I could see his eyes filled but he smiled and laughed softly. I knew he just meant to tease me a bit. I rested in his arms for long.                       

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~