A Wicked Game!

I booked a room for a night's stay and checked-out in the morning. I had a reservation for  late afternoon, so I stayed at the airport all he time. rest everything was killing me inside.

In evening I was back home. I was pissed off with every thought of him.

I unlocked the door and walked in, the first thing I did was to turn on Music to full volume. I used to do to burst my stress this way since I was a child. The things were not same as before, I had been living alone for years but had never been so lonely. I went to my room, I needed a shower badly. I couldn't see myself in the mirror because I didn't want to cry. 

I cooked the dinner but didn't eat it full. Later at night I sat to go through the Voice mails. Answer machine told me I had only two. One was from the office,scheduling a meeting for next week other one.. It was Life Changing!

"Hey , my belle.. I hope you will enjoy watching the surprise... check your mails.
Trust Me! you were such a sport....

Enjoy the surprise.. and wait till I get back to you next time...

You are being watched!"

It was a well known voice.. from a private number. My throat dried, I was frozen to the nerve, I checked the mails.

there  were 5 video tapes full of everything and what not!

I was shattered.. I had no words to explain what I was trapped in.

Such A Game Plan!

Martinez sent those videos. He framed me for a purpose.

I had no choice but to wait for his commands!

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~