In His Arms I Had My Way!

The night was against all odds. My conscience pushed me. At the moment I was behaving no less than a slut but I could not see any other way out! I had something going on  in my head.

I woke up next morning in Koushik's bed draped only in a black sheet that we had slept in last night!

"Morning baby! I need a coffee. Please can you get me some? My head is banging!" He was humble enough to help me with a coffee.

We enjoyed it together the coffee steamy but not more than the moments we shared while having it. "Hey don't make me melt.. I have my date with London!" I winked.

In a short while I got ready. I had plans for a London tour and some Shopping.

"I don't think we will be seeing again?" While waving him off, I asked. He looked denial."Why you think so my sexy lady?" "What if I feel alone once again? I won't have a way out t It was no struggle  to get his number.

"Here you go girl!" and he passed me a chit!

I left his place and went to the hotel immediately thereafter.

                                                       __________________________________________

I took a cab to the hotel.

I reached the room and sat in isolation.

I was sort of distressed and out of zone for a while till I spent my time with that Indian guy but now I had to tackle the whole thing. The darkness in my life was not over but only curbed itself  for a while and now I had to face that again.