Chapter 8

AN- 

I really just wanted to take a second and say thank you for the comments, and the viewing of this story, i really enjoyed writing this story.

I rarely do this, but your receiving chapter 8 tonight, i received a lot of good feedback from the previous chapters so i thought i would give you something special for the weekend, read it comment, talk about tell your friends about this story, its amazing!!! only two more chapters left.

i appreciate you all, keep an eye out on my profile, ill be announcing my up coming stories soon.

The Atlanta air was different from California, West, Chris & Sage were parked right in front of the address where Mason was living, but as soon as they looked a woman who appeared to be his mother walked out the house, she was on the phone

"Ok Ok! Mason, i am on my way." Marsha yelled.

West raised up,

 "something's wrong and we need to follow her." West said.

And when Mason's mom pulled off and shortly after Chris pulled off following her..........

Mason was curled up in the corner next to the toilet his eye swollen and lip busted... As much as he tried he couldn't fight back, he was tired..... On the other end of the locked door Quinton pounded away....

"Let me the fuck in Mason, or else." Quinton yelled.

Mason kept hiding and Quinton kept kicking the door.....

They slowly followed Mrs. Scott and their search came to a stop it was a huge house.

"You know the drill stall her and I'm sneaking in through a window." West said.

 The sneaked out the car and West went around the house and moments after Mrs. West closed the front door , Aiden and Sage went to the door

"wait" Chris said. "What?" Sage asked.

"I let his mom into the dorm she will remember me." Chris said.

"Shit that's right, we'll wait behind the door, then we will bum rush her." Sage said. 

Chris agreed.

West walked around and he waited and saw a balcony and he took some steps back and he leaped and landed on the end of the balcony and with the test of great upper strength West pulled himself up and he leaped over the balcony and he took deep breaths...

"I need to go back to the gym." West said.

"DAMMNIT MASON LET ME THE FUCK IN OR IM GOING TO BREAK THIS DOOR IN AND KILL YOU." Quinton yelled.

West was fuming at the threats made by Mason's ex.

There was a knock on the door and Mrs. Scott rolled her eyes and opened it

"ma'am I hear a lot of ruckus I'm a new neighbor just wanted to make sure everything was ok." Sage said.

"Oh darling nothing to worry about over here, good day." Mrs. Scott said.

She went to close the door and Sage stopped the door. And she walked in...

"Miss excuse me you can't just walk in a home that you do not live in." Mrs. Scott yelled.

Sage walked around and then smiled at Mrs. Scott.

 "It's also wrong to hold your son against his own will, I see jail time in your future." Sage said.

Mrs. Scott made a face she went to go run upstairs but Chris quickly ran and put her on the chair and he quickly tied her down........

West made a move towards the window and he carefully walked along the ledge and he knocked on the window and a scared Mason raised up and his face was priceless.... He came and opened the window and pulled West in quietly...... The fell on the floor West pulled Mason into his chest and he didn't want to let go and he held on Mason's face and rubbed his thumb over his bruises....

"I'm so sorry this has happened." West said.

"I'm just glad your here, I missed you." Mason said.

"Don't worry I want you to yell that your unlocking the door." West said.

Mason nodded his head......

"Fine Quinton I'm opening the door, I am done fighting this ends now." Mason yelled.

 Quinton laughed

 "good now I'm going to get you and you won't have anywhere to run." Quinton said.

West unlocked the door and West grabbed onto the top of the door and he swong and kicked Quinton back into the bedroom and he got down and quickly tackled Quinton down and he was throwing punches,! West stood up Quinton was wobbly

"get the fuck up you wanna beat on someone beat on me bitch." West said.

 Quinton got himself up and he looked a West

"who the fuck is this white boy?" Quinton asked.

"This white boy is someone who cares for Mason and treats him right." West said.

And without hesitation West kicked Quinton back down. West looked at Mason who was peaking out the side of the door....

 "Get yours in baby." West said. Mason Comes running in and he kicks Quinton right in the ribs

"ohhhh that felt good." Mason said.

He held on tight to West's arm..........

"Come on let's get out of here." West said.

They ran out the room and down the stairs and there was Chris and Sage with Mrs. Scott tied to the chair

"dammit Mason, tell your friends to untie me." Marsha yelled.

"Nope, now maybe you will listen to me, I am never coming back home, you are dead to me... If you want Quinton so bad, marry him your damn self, we are done." Mason said.

"I should of aborted you when I had the chance." Marsha said.

Mason leaned down

 "well it's too late for that." Mason said. Then he slapped his mother

"bitch." Mason added. And then out of no where Quinton jumped from the stairs and onto of West they tussled and fought hard, West stood up and then Quinton kicked West in the balls,

"fuck "West cried .

 But when he realized Quinton was coming after him he tackled Quinton and then grabbed his neck and started to choke Quinton....

West let go and he got up and he looked at Chris, Sage & Mason....

"We should go." West said.

Everyone nodded and they all went to head out the door and Quinton made  move for Mason having a tight grip around his neck....

"And this time I'm not letting him." Quinton yelled.

Everyone stopped and looked then at each other..... And then Quinton dropped to the ground he was stabbed In the shoulder by Marsha....

 "Go and get Mason out of here and let him know I'm so sorry." Marsha said.

She had tears falling out of her eyes as she Palmed her unconscious son....

West went and scooped Mason up and they headed out the door..................... 

Thinking about everything that just went down and it's only 10 am West thought to himself....

"Shit"