Chapter 5

•Flashback•                                             

West walked into his apartment after a long ass day of work and he just left the gym, he just wanted his back rubbed and a good meal. He walked into the living room area, and then he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, I took a sip and I stopped when He heard a noise....

"What the hell?" West wondered. West was now curious he walked up the stairs, I opened the the already cracked door and there he was riding, moaning and putting his all into it he swong his long brown hair it was Wild and he was sweaty.....

"Oh what the fuck." The guy he was riding was more terrified about getting caught more than Aiden was, that's right his name was Aiden, someone West loved for almost 4 years.... And here are four years going down the drain, Aiden turned around and his eyes got big....

"Woah, West you weren't suppose to find out this way." Aiden said.

"You both have 30 seconds to get out of my house NOW." West yelled.

He turned around and went downstairs he grabbed a beer and sat on the couch, and the dude ran out the house and minutes later Aiden was leaving he gathered everything....

"Anything I leave I'll be back for." Aiden said.

"No don't bother it will be burned." West said.

Aiden stopped

"you better not." Aiden said.

West walked to the door

"fuck you Aiden." West said.

And he slammed the door in Aidens face.

West leans against the door and sighs...

                                   •••

                                                       Aiden: hello? West are you there?

                                               West: yeah Aiden I'm here and what do you want?

                                         Aiden: wow is that the greeting I get, I'm in town and I think we should link up and talk.

                                West: what do we really have to discuss?

                           Aiden: ... I know it's been a year and a half since you slammed the door in my face but.... I just wanted to say something's that I didn't get a chance to.

                                                       West: uh... Well when?

                               Aiden: in an hour, at the seafood stop.

       West: yep I'll see you there.

                      West sighed and took a deep breath he raised up and walked into the kitchen

"something has come up." West said.

Sage looked at her best friends face

"West what's wrong, look like you saw a ghost." Sage said.

"Something like that, the "A" word called." West said.

Mason was looking confused West looked at him

"tomorrow it's just me and you ok.... I promise" West said.

Mason half smiled

"ok." Mason said.

West smiled and moved towards the door Sage shook her head

"end this, no need to keep dragging this." Sage said.

"Believe me this is it." West said. ............

West walked into the restruant and there was Aiden sitting here he plastered a big smile when he saw West approaching him West however didn't even crack a smile. Aiden got up and went to hug West, but he put his hand up and sat down,

"why am I here." West asked.

West then sits down leaving Aiden hanging

"I wanted to see your face, to make sure your ok." Aiden said.

"Well here you saw me and now I'm gone." West said.

Aiden grabbed West's hand....

"I'm sorry ok, I am sorry for cheating, and in your bed, you didn't deserve to be treated that way, and I'm sorry." Aiden said.

"Is that all?" West asked.

Aiden sighed

"yes that's it." Aiden said.

West stood up and started to walk away....

"Is there someone else?" Aiden asked. West looked back and smiled

"yes.. Yes there is, I'm going to see him now." West said.

West walked outside and he started for his truck and he was stopped by two guys

"you came into the bar that night and beat me and a few of my friends up.... And you trashed our car."     

"SHIT"