Chapter 4

West's POV-

I feel like a jerk, if only I knew the boy I was fucking was Masons roommate , of course it was his roommate, and I probably made thinks extremely weird between them. Not to mention Mason must of mentioned me to Chris, shit is just a fucked up situation... So does that mean Mason liked me.....

"dude what's going on?" Sage yelled breaking my trance and my flowing thoughts .

I smiled

"never thought i would be happy to see you, let's go to the cafe and grab a coffee on me." I said.

"Well this has to be quick me and Mason are making a Mexican dinner at my place." Sage said.

"Ummm and no invite tho?" I asked.

"I was going to tell you, relax." Sage said.

We rushed into the cafe and i told the entire story from start to finish.... The look on Sage's face was priceless

"woah this is huge, funny he was going to ask you out on a date tonight anyways, but let me get him alone while we cook and see what's up and how he is feeling." Sage said.

"Totally understandable." I said.

Sage froze

"why do you care so much, I mean you are single." Sage said.

Sage was absolutely right, but still some part of me feels guilty

................................

There was a knock on the door, Sage ran and got it... It was Mason standing at the door with three bags.

"Now it's time to get down to business, I even got us a drinks just because." Mason said.

" but your only 20?" Sage asked.

Mason smiled and put his finger over his lips. Sage couldn't help but to laugh... So they went into the kitchen and got things started

"I went and grabbed fresh meat, so we wouldn't haven't to wait for it to un thawl" Sage said.

"Cool, let's get started." Mason said.

Sage watched Mason as he cut up onions, peppers and green pepper and he threw them in the pan with a little oil,

"look at you." Sage said. Mason looked back and smiled at Sage, she then stopped and leaned against the counter next to Mason,

"so what's going on?" Sage asked.

"Class, my mother is on my nerves and I walked in on West fucking my roommate Chris.... Other than that I'm good." Mason said with a smile. Sage cocked her head to the side "and your ok, I mean it's obvious you really like West." Sage said.

"Tell me One reason I should be mad, we aren't dating or anything... Jealous maybe." Mason said.

"Besides I feel like West isn't even the type to settle down with anyone anyways, and I'm ready for a real relationship,a gay version of Cory & Topanga." Mason added.

" West is my bestfriend and I can testify to say he doesn't like being tied down." Sage said.

Mason shrugged his shoulders

"oh well." Mason said.

Mason went and turned on the radio and him and Sage were having a good time cooking and just talking in general. The doorbell rang....

"I'll get it for you." Mason said. Mason danced over to the door.....

"Well hello handsome, miss me?" I said.

I ripped my raybans off and ran my hand through my hair and smiled at Mason.

"You know when to make an appearance." Sage said.

" of course I do, and when you told me it was Mexican night I knew I couldn't miss this."I said. Mason was quiet as he finished making the dip. I walked over to Mason....

"Hey how are you?" I asked. Mason smiled and looked at me

"I'm good and yourself?" Mason asked.

"Come on Mason, let's cut the bull... We know what happened the other night and  we should talk about it." I said.

Mason slammed his hands down on the counter

"look was I mad, No... Jealous , YES!, but at the end of the day West we are not together so there should be no reason for me to be mad or ignoring you right now." Mason said.

"But your roommate.." I said.

"Chris, he's a whore and has had two guys at the dorm since you, soooo sorry to hurt your ego." Mason said.

Damn... "Well I just take it he gets around."I said.

"And honestly West, your not really the settling type, your the bad boy the king of one night stands."Mason said.

Ouch.... I had no comeback Mason was right. But it wasn't by choice, it wasn't my fault for being this way.... Heartbreak is a motherfucker and until you go through it then you'll understand why I act like this, but Mason was different...

"Let me take you out." I said.

"What?" Mason asked. "

A date... Me and you?" I asked.

Mason looked at Sage and then glanced at me and smiled

"yes I would love too." Mason said.

I pounded my fist on the counter and I walked away a happy man....

And I went to sit down and I flopped my feet up on the table.

My phone rang it wasn't a number I was familiar with so I answered anyways.....

Me : hello?

"hey Stranger it's been a while".

Instantly I recognized the voice on the other line.

"SHIT"