~Back to School~

-Anna's P.O.V-

It's Monday morning and I have to go to school in about 30 minutes. I'm honestly so exited to go to school because I really want to see Alex.

*In the kitchen*
Daniel- Exited for school?

Anna- Normally i'm not, but today yes!

Daniel- Hmmm... I wonder why :p

Anna- Shut up :p

Daniel- Have you made any friends other than Alex?

Anna- Yes, a group of girls before I left came up to me and asked me if I wanted to sit with them at lunch. But I don't know.. I want to sit with Alex.

Daniel- You don't have to sit with them if you don't want to.

Anna- You are right. I'll just sit with Alex :)

Daniel- Joey is walking wolf so that means I have to take you.

Anna- Ok, lets go.

~ At School ~

When I got out of my fourth period I went straight to my locker to put all my stuff in it.

Anna- *Closes locker*

Alex- Hey

Anna- Woah you scared me

Alex- Haha. So are you ready to go to lunch?

Anna- Yep!

We both started walking to the cafeteria when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

Taylor- Hey! Its me Taylor. Sit with us, okay?

Anna- Umm I actually want to sit with my boyfriend...

Taylor- Boyfriend? Are you serious? You must be a slut if you already have a boyfriend..

All her friends started laughing and I felt my face get red.

Alex- Anna don't listen to them. Lets go to lunch.

Anna- I'm not hungry..

Alex- Anna. Please. Do you want me to take you out to eat?

Anna- We can do that?

Alex- Of course. 

~At A restaurant~

Alex- What do you want to eat?

Anna- I don't want anything.

Alex- Are you sure? I'll pay for it.

Anna- No thanks i'm fine.

While Alex was ordering his food I took out my phone. There was thousands of notifications. I looked through all my social medias, but I all my notifications were about receiving a new follower. The only social media I haven't went on was Twitter. I finally went on Twitter and I  had thousands of tweets and dm's. And one particular tweet is how it all started.

Taylor James  @its_taylor

*Picture of Anna and Alex*

@JoeyGraceffa 's adopted daughter @AnnaGraceffaPreda already has a boyfriend and its just the second day of school? What a slut.. I bet she begged Joey to adopt her because of his fame. Or maybe HE adopted Anna for MORE fame?

She is spreading rumors about me and Joey! That tweet has over 2,000 re-tweets and favorites! Im also getting tons of dm's and tweets about this. Most people are standing up for me and Joey but there is a lot of people who agree. They hate me.

I felt really light-headed and dizzy. And I felt like I was in the middle of the desert, I was really hot. Now I cant really breath.

-Alex's P.O.V-

Alex- Are you ok Anna? You look really pale.

Anna- Im fine.

Alex- Are you sure?

Anna- *Standing up* I said Im fine. I ..just need.. to go.. to.. the.. bathroom.  *Fall to the floor*

Alex- Anna!! Are you ok?!?! Someone! Help!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in 2 days! I'm really busy with school and homework. Ugh. Thankfully I got a really good schedule and most of my classes are with my  best friend. Im so exited for Shane's podcast with Joey and Daniel on Friday! Thank you guys for reading!

-Annie <3