~Im sorry~

-Joey's P.O.V-

Anna- Wait. Isn't that Joeys ringtone?

My phone just rang and I have no idea what to do. So I just sat there hoping that she wouldn't find us. But she did.

Anna- Joey?!?!?

Joey- Hey...

Anna- What are you and Daniel doing here? Were you spying on us???

Anna and Alex were both staring at us.

Joey- Look Anna, I'm so sorry. It was all my idea. This is the 1000000th time I said this, but I don't want anyone to hurt you. It was just all so fast. We know how much you suffered when your dad killed your mom and when he hurt you and I just don't wan't it to happen again. Daniel was right, this plan was stupid. I'm sorry that I've been over protective. Please forgive me.

Anna- I forgive you.

Joey- I'm so sorry. I feel so bad right no- wait what did you say?

Anna- I forgive you. Joey you don't have to apologize, you and Daniel are amazing parents. I love y'all so much.

She hugged both of us. I thought she was gonna be mad at us. I guess not.

Alex- Anna, You never answered my question.

She looked at us to see if we were ok with what she was about to say.

Anna- Of cour-

Daniel- Hold up. Let me answer your question for her. Of course she would like to date you!

Joey- You promise to take care of her?

Alex- Of course. I would never hurt Anna.

Anna- I love all of you guys SO much!!

Then we all had a warm group hug.

Joey- Lets go home. I'll drop you off at your house Alex.

Alex- Ok. Lets go.

We started walking back to the car, and I looked behind me. Anna and Alex were holding hands. So I walked faster to catch up to Daniel and I put my hand out so he could hold it. And he did.

Daniel- I told you your plan was stupid.

Joey- Shut up :p

~~~~~~

We dropped Alex off at his house and then headed home.

*At their house*

Anna- Thank you so much for caring so much about me. I have no idea what I would do without you.

Daniel- We would never leave you at that orphanage with those crazy teenagers.

Anna- Haha, Im still scared though.

Joey- Why are you scared?

Anna- My dad. He got away and they never found him. He could be anywhere. He could be seeking for revenge. He could be looking for me.

Daniel- Don't worry. You are safe with us.

Anna- Are you sure?

Daniel- We promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that I haven't been updating. School is tomorrow and I've been a little nervous and anxious. I'll try to update daily, but with homework and stuff its going to be hard.And I'm sorry that this chapter is a little short. Anyways thank you for reading!

-Annie <3