~Date or no date?~

-Anna's P.O.V-

So today.. was.. AWESOME. Im currently in my last class not listening to anything that the teacher is saying because I'm fangirling over Alex. He likes me. I like him. We are going on a date. STOP ANNA. I need to stop and listen to the teacher. Anyways me and Alex sit next to each other in every.single.class. I literally know all about him and he knows all about me because we've been talking to each other non-stop.

-He watches youtubers like Conner Franta and Shane
-He is a single child
-His mom died
-He has a really nice dad
-He has brown eyes and hair
-He is the same age as me

Ok I need to stop.

*School Bell Rings*

Yes! Time to go home! But I'm kinda nervous because I don't know if Joey or Daniel will like that I am going on a date with a boy...

Alex- Bye Annie ;) See you later.. Text me!

OMG HE CALLED ME ANNIE. that.is.so. CUTE.

Anna- Bye Alex ;) And I will!

I walked outside to wait for Daniel or Joey to come pick me up, but then a group of girls came up to me.

x- Hey I'm Taylor, your that girl Joey Graceffa adopted right?

Anna- Yes?

x- You should hang out with us.

Taylor- Yeah. You should.

Anna- Um, ok. Ill see you at lunch then.

Taylor- Ok see you at lunch.

-Taylor's P.O.V-

Taylor- Ok see you at lunch.

I don't care about her. I just need more followers on instagram and twitter. Me and my friends are using her to meet Joey and to get followers. We could care less about her.

-Anna's P.O.V-

When Taylor left Joey got here. I saw his car and ran to it so no one will notice me or him.

Joey- Hey sweetie!

Anna- Hey Joey!

Joey- Was your first day of school?

Anna- It was awesome!

Joey- Yay! I knew you would love it!

*At home*

Joey- So.... Did you make friends?

Anna- Yeah... I met a boy.

-Joeys P.O.V-
Im soooo glad Anna liked her new school. I was kinda nervous that she wouldn't like it.

Joey- So.... Did you make friends?

Anna- Yeah... I met a boy.

She met a boy. Wait. SHE MET A BOY?!?!?!? nonononononono. Calm down Joeseph. She might not even have classes with him.

Joey- Oh a boy.. Whats his name? How old is he? Do you have classes with him? Does he know who I am? Does he know that I adop-

Anna- Joey please slow down.

Joey- Im sorry. I just need to know who he is.

Anna- Its ok. His name is Alex. He is 16 like me. I met him in the cafeteria and we talked a lot about our lives. His mom died just 2 weeks ago and he had to move here with his dad. Luckily his dad is really nice and a great father. He watches youtubers like Conner and Shane. I told him about you and my mom and dad. Oh and it turns out we have the same schedule. He is really cute. He has brown eyes and hair like yours.

Joey- He sounds nice... But I don't want you hanging out with boys right now Anna. I don't want any boys hurting you.

Just then Daniel walks in.

Daniel- I heard everything. Joeys right Anna. We don't want anyone hurting you.

-Anna's P.O.V-

My heart was beating so fast because I knew this was gonna happen.

Anna- No please guys, He told me he thought I was cute and I told him that he was cute too. He asked me out! We were supposed to go out tonight! Guys please he is a really nice guy! I promise he wont hurt me.

Joey- No... No Anna you are not going on that date. I don't care if you think he isn't going to hurt you. You are my baby. I haven't even met this guy.

Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

Anna- No please! Joey! Daniel!!! I really like Alex!

-Daniel's P.O.V-
Honestly I was gonna say that she can go on the date but I have to take Joeys side

Anna- No please! Joey! Daniel!!! I really like Alex!

Joey- i said NO

Joey screamed so loud that it felt like the house shook and there was a 1 second earthquake.

Daniel- Joey!!

Anna went silent for a second because she was so frightened by Joey's scream. She then started crying so hard and got up from her chair and ran up the stairs.

Daniel- Joey! Look what you did to her! You just scared the fuck out of her!

Joey- Im sorry! I don't know what came over me! Im sorry!

He came up to me and started crying on my shoulder.

Joey- I just don't want her to get hurt!

I rubbed his back. I couldn't see him crying like this. But I cant see Anna crying like that either. I pulled apart from him and looked at his eyes.

Daniel- You are not the one who should be getting a hug right now. Anna should be getting a hug. So go upstairs and go apologize to her. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah. So much emotions in one chapter!

I want to give a shout out too Lauren5santa for leaving so many nice comments! Go check out her amazing story! Its also about #Janiel and adoption but this time you are the one who is getting adopted!

-Annie <3