~Orphanage~

-Anna's P.O.V-
*In the car*
Police- Ok Anna we are here.

I got out of the car with all my stuff and just looked at the orphanage. It was a house, not to big but not to small. You could see that there is a lot of rooms. I was not exited.
Police- Are you ready?

Anna- Yes sir.

Police- Ok, lets go.

The police and I walked to the front door, and he knocked on it. A lady with blonde hair opened the door.

X-Hello there! You must be Anna! Im Maggie, and I run the orphanage! Come in!

Police- Ok Anna, I think I'm gonna leave you here.

Anna- Ok, please call me if you find my father.

Police- Will do. Take care Anna.

He waves goodbye and I walk in the orphanage.

Maggie- Welcome Anna! If you are wondering, you can call me Ms.Maggie. Would you like a tour of the house?

Anna- Yes of course.

Ms.Maggie- Ok before though, Ill just give you some information about the orphanage. There is a total of 15 girls with you, In this orphanage. They are currently eating breakfast in the dining room. The first Sunday every month, there is going to be, what we call, a "Adoption Day" People who are interested in adopting teens come and talk to all the girls, and if they want to, take one of y'all home! But that is in 2 days. By the way, I just want to give you a little warning, the girls here are very nice, but some are very bratty and mean. So please, if they say anything mean to you or bother you, please tell me. I love all the girls here, and I don't want any of them getting hurt. <3

Anna- I will :)

Ms.Maggie- Ok, now to the house tour. There are two floors, The first floor is the living room, the dining room, the garden, the kitchen, a couple bathrooms, and a guest room. You can hang out in the living room anytime you like also the bathrooms.If you want to go outside, you have to ask me first before going, because I do not want any of y'all getting lost or hurt. *Shows the bathrooms, guest room, living room, and garden* Ok, now the kitchen and the dining room. I will call everyone down at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everyday there will be different food. You have to get whatever you like, kinda like a buffet. They're is a cook, his name is Ollie, and he also lives here, but his room is the guest room. Before showing you the kitchen and the dining room where all the girls are, and also where i'll introduce you, Ill show you upstairs. *walks upstairs* Here are all the rooms, including mine. There is 8 rooms, two girls every room, sadly you'll have to be with Amber, she is pretty mean. One girl, Maddie, stays in my room, she used to stay with Amber, but Amber bullies her so she stays with me. You can put your stuff in your room now.

Anna- Yes, I will.

*Puts stuff on bed* Im freaking scared to meet these girls. I do not want them bullying me. It will just make my life worse. I feel so bad for Maddie, and I haven't even met her.

Ms.Maggie- If you wonder what these girls do, they watch youtube. Thats pretty much what they all do, do you watch youtube?

Anna- Of course! I love youtube! Especially Joey Graceffa! But I'm not a big fan girl...

Ms.Maggie- Oh trust me, these girls are really big fan girls. I take them to meet and greets and Vidcon every year! Ok, now its time to meet the girls.

Anna- Wow! Ok, lets go.

*Walks down stairs to the dining room*

Ms.Maggie- Girls! This is Anna! She is now going to be staying in the orphanage! Everyone say hi!

Amara- Hello :)
Chloe- Hi :/ (Mean girl)
Rachel- Hai :)
Nancy- Hi I guess (Mean girl)
Anna-leigh- You kinda took my name :/ My name fits wayyy better (Mean girl)
Kayla- Anna-leigh, can you not, She doesn't even have the same name as you. Leave her alone :)
Daisy- ... (Mean girl)
Scarlett- What the even heck are you wearing? Some clothes from family dollar? (Mean girl)
Avery- hahahhahahahaha (Mean girl)
Amber- She better not be staying with me..(Mean girl)
Amanda- Guys can you stop being rude and disrespectful?
Lindsey- No we wont, Aman- DUMB. (Mean girl)
Maddie- :)
Carly- Don't listen to them Amanda, anyways hello Anna! :)
Lisa- Hello Anna :)

Amber- So who is she staying with????

Ms.Maggie- First of all, Nancy,Anna-Leigh,Daisy,Scarlett,Avery,Amber, and Lindsey need to apologize for being rude and disrespectful, and second why are you all being so mean? Everyone who I just told to apologize is not allowed in the living room, and will all have to give me their phones. No youtube. No nothing. And third, She is staying with you, Amber.

Amber- WHAT? EW!

All of the mean girls- NO! NOT OUR PHONES!

I was silent. I didn't want to say anything. I HATE these mean girls and I HATE that I have to stay with Amber :( I wish I was dead. At least I could be with my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd chapter finished! I hope you like it! My goal was for 200 views in two days, but that is not happening, lol. Anyways, chapter 3 will be tomorrow! Bye!

-Annie <3