Summary + Copyright

No part of this document may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommerical uses permitted by copyright law.

All publicly recognizable characters, setting, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended

● ● ●

After the death of his mother's boyfriend, Gavin Byrnes is sent to live with his father and his family in the upper class neighborhood - also respectfully known as the "town of riches." With the hope that he'll leave in five months on his eighteenth birthday, he makes the decision to keep his head down and avoid any emotional contact with the family.

But with a father who wants to "get to know him", a step-mother who doesn't know how to take a no for an answer, a talkative half-brother, a half-sister who gets in too much trouble, another who is a bit on the secretive side, and not to mention juggling his long-not-so-long distance relationship with his boyfriend, Gavin will find himself in situations where he will not only have no control, but also learn how it is to be part of a family.

w a r n i n g s :

strong language; dark themes; mature scenes;

c r e d i t s :

previous editor; scarabimi

official editor; catchingmystars

cover by queenofbel-air

s t a t u s :

date started: September 20, 2015

date ended: N/A