O N E

" I Fall Too Fast,

Crash Too Hard,

Forgive Too Easily,

And Care Too Much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Darkcast|

" you just lay back and take this dick." - Jacquees

I opened my eyes slowly from the soft tunes of ' IDGAF '  I roll out of my king sized bed, yarn; then go to the bathroom. I grab my tooth brush and take it with me into the shower so that I can get everything done at once, Once in the shower I grab my purple rag and lather it in my favorite Magnolia body wash, I clean myself up, brush my teeth and get out the shower wrapping  my towel around me tightly. As I walk into my room I go straight to my walk-in closet and grab my blue high-waisted jeans, my jordan 11's and a white and blue lace mid arm shirt. I grab my iPhone 6plus and make my way to my matte purple Range rover with custom dark blue seats. Turning up the music, I drive to my best friend Tanya house. When i pull-up, I get out, and use my Keyes to walk into her apartment.

" Who told your lightskin ass to walk up in my house ? I could've been busting it open for a real nigga, you know I throws it back real good. You know I'm down with that arch your back challenge." Tanya giggled

" I allowed myself to walk up in here I'll walk up in your room while you fucking and tell you that I'm here, I have no problems. Now whats cracking bitch?" I giggled

" The usual, so What do you want to do today? I'm feeling like a girls day, nails done hair done everything did" tanya says

" Oh you fancy huh?"I say before we both bust out laughing. " But nah, I'm down i was thinking of dying my hair anyways, and I could also use a filling"

" Then lets go, it's already 1 and you know how crowded Ling Ling's be. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At The Nail Salon

" Girl, when you gon find yourself a man? you've been cooped up in the house ever since kenon, and that was months ago, I understand he did you dirty but girl you deserve better. Shit, you deserve rounds tonightttttttt!" Tanya laughs

" Girl I'm not looking for no man, right now I'm focusing on my club and the money thats racking in. I can't thank my mommy and daddy enough for believing in my dreams and helping me achieve my goals, without them I wouldn't own club exotic."

" Okay girl, whatever you say, you know damn well your ass lonely. But speaking of your club, we should go there tonight, you know to check up on it and to hang out." says an excited Tanya

" You know clubs aren't my thing T, I rather sit at home and eat ice cream, or watch porn, some shit."

" But you're still going, so we need to hit up this hair salon and then the mall. Yo April, are these dry yet girl?" says an ready to go Tanya

" What have I gotten myself into man" I say as I sigh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After A long day with Tanya, we go back to my house to get ready for the club, I shower and put the outfit on my bed that consists of an tight lace fitting dress and my Degraspike Christian Louboutin pumps. I then sit at my vanity and apply light makeup because I'm not really a fan, I wand curl my now red hair. I grab my purse and go downstairs to see an ready Tanya with her mouth agar.

" Girl, you make me want to be a big girl, look at them thighs girl! look at them thighssssss!" Tanya yells

" Thank you, you look gorgeous too." I say blushing.

Tanya wore a  white long skirt with a deep slit, her yellow hot chick Christian Louboutin and a yellow crop top exposing her pierced and toned belly. We then got into my other car, being my all white Bentley. I pull off without hesitation and Tanya turns the music up.

" Ill be a lady in the streets in a dress with her hair tied up. or I can be a freak in the sheets in the room with her hands tied up, its whatever you want, whatever you like, its not a problem at all ( whatever you like )" Me and tanya sung the lyrics wildly while bopping our heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm new to this please vote and comment.