"Sorry."

"It's alright. Are you okay?"

She muffled up a small smile. "Mhm."

She walked to the door and picked up the box and walking out to Naomi's car. She put the box in the back seat then walked to the passenger seat and closing the door,she took out her phone when Naomi started the car and looked at her new message.

What's the name of the mall?

Crossgates.

She put her earbuds in and clicked on the Spotify app. She looked out through the side of her window and was silent for most of the way. Half way through Naomi pulled an earbud out and said, "Why do you want to go to the mall?"

Aria's jaw tightened and she never faced her. "I'm giving some of my clothes away and I need to buy some things."

"Alright. Which stores are you going to,maybe I need to go there as well then we can go together."

"I know where the stores are,I don't need an escort."

"That's not what I was saying...i just thought--"

"You go to the stores you need to go to and I'll do the same then we'll meet back up at the car."

Aria put her earbud back in and turned up the volume.

When they got there Aria was the first out before Naomi even turned off the car. She took the box out of the backseat and walked in the building,she searched for a map and followed the directions to the Navy. She gave the cashier the box and in return the cashier gave her a card and a key chain.

Aria left and went to Saphora and wandered around. She picked every shade of red that they had from rose to blood red and picked gray and black eye shadow and skipped blush,she picked up super liner then she picked up the rocket volume and mega lush.

She further to the back of the store and looked at the various nail polish color. She choose red and dark purple,she was walking away when another caught her eye,teal. With everything in hand she paid for it then went to the best heel store in town. After she bought pumps,stilettos and scarpins she wandered around the mall.

As she was walking she noticed a man from the way he stood, looking at her. Or at least that's what she thought since she couldn't be 100% sure because he had a his hood up,she sat her things down on a bench and squinted her eyes at him to see if she could see better but nothing happened except the man tilted his head.

He took his hands out his pockets and brought it up to his head and slowly pulled the hood back and revealed a smiling Zachary. Aria's face instantly light up as she ran into his arms he welcomed her and she laughed as realization came.

"That's why you wanted to know what mall I was going to."

When they pulled back Zachary looked at her and his smile grew bigger. "You look better," he kissed her forehead and they walked to the bench "And actually I wanted to know what mall you were going to because someone has been dying to meet you for some time now."

"And that is?"

He smiled before someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and her smile reached her eyes when they landed in her friend,Penelope. She jumped up and hugged her so tight. They were both laughing and crying tears of joy which was a first for Aria. All three of them sat down and Penelope wiped her tears.

"I've been waiting so long to see you again you have no idea," she glanced down "and he's right,you look better than the images I painted of you in my head. But darling,your WAY to skinny."

"That's what I said but she's so consistent on telling me she's not hungry." Zachary said.

"I'm not and feel perfectly fine."

"You don't look it,you look like you can dodge raindrops. The last time I saw you,you were always just finishing eating a snack."

"Yeah,you always used to eat sweet foods." Zachary said before his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket before standing up "I have to take this."

He kissed her cheek before walking behind and a little away from the bench. When Aria looked at Penelope she had a smirk on her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I thought you said you weren't interested in him."

She rolled her eyes as another smile came. "That was three years ago Penelope."

"Yet as soon as he got out of jail he took residence in the same town as you. And you two have been in touch ever since."

"You can't prove that."

"I'm his best friend and assistant meaning I have access to his phone. And just by reading five of those messages it would be clear to anyone that you both clearly fallen for each other."

****************

Till the next episode!?

ENJOY!?

I am now paying my debt to you lovely people by making up for the month of missed updates. This qualifies as 1 out of 4. I'm trying to get all four updated before next Sunday so enjoy!