Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Antonio and I  currently on our way to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for NXT Takeover. Whether I'm on the main roster or no NXT will always be my home and the wrestlers my family. I was taken out of my thoughts by a hand on my thigh. I turned and looked at Antonio and smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"My family in NXT. If it weren't for all their support I probably wouldn't be here." I admitted.

"What do you mean?"

"Being a single mother and a wrestler is tough. Especially when I have to travel. But they all took in Chrissy as if she were their own and I am grateful." I looked at him and he was smiling down at me.

"Well I'm glad they helped you out." He winked making me blush.

When we arrived to the arena Finn and Adrian had got there too. We got out and went over to them. Antonio bro hugged them. Finn and I smiled at each other. We became very close friends from the moment we met. I went up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Good luck tonight." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and me and smiled and then all four of us walked in.

-------

Antonio went to the locker room with the other guys so I decided to walk around. As I was walking I ran into someone literally. I almost fell but he caught me. I looked up and it was the one and only Kevin Owens. He looked down at me and smirked.

"Well, well, well. Look who I have here."

"Ha, ha very funny Kev." I smirked at him.

"How you've been Birdie?" He asked.

"Alright busy with traveling and trying to get Chrissy ready for school. Her last year of elementary. My baby is growing up." That made him chuckle.

"Tell me about it. But I've seen you around with Cesaro so what's going on there?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing. We just travel together Kev." I looked at him seriously.

"Mhm. Sure. I'm kicking his ass tomorrow by the way."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Kevi." I patted his chest and walked down the hallway.

I bet you all are wondering. "What the hell is she doing talking to him?!" Well here's your answer. Kev and I have known each other for years. We trained together for almost 2 years and we have been close friends ever since. He is also Chrissy's godfather. A shocker there to right. You expected it to be John right? Yeah that was the plan but being the Golden boy of this company he couldn't get or find the time to be there and Kev was there so I asked him and honestly I wouldn't change him and nor would Chrissy.

-------

The show had started and I was sitting behind the announce table and literally about 4 chairs down sat Seth Rollins and some girl with tattoos. It was not the first main event. Sasha and Bailey for the title. They are both my girls but it was time for B to win it.

------

I was standing with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes clapping and cheering for B. Her, Char, Becky, and Sasha were in the ring hugging when all of a sudden Sasha whispered to Bailey and pointed to me. She then slipped out of the ring and came over to me with the title in her hands. I grabbed her right away and hugged her. After what felt like hours we pulled away and I took her face in my hands.

"You deserve that. It's your time now B. We all moved up and now you take our place." I kissed her forehead and then raised her arm up. We hugged one last time before she had to go backstage.