Authors Note

The title of the sequel is decided, and after reading XxamoraXcarolinexX's suggestions, I came up with 'It's a Love-Hate Relationship' so the first chapter of that should be up soon after the last chapter of M&H is. Those two chapters should come soon, but I want to know, who else do you guys think should be in the room when she has her baby? Danny is for sure, and she's still ticked at Jayden, so I doubt I'd even let him in the same room with her for a little bit.. Comment below saying who you guys think should be with Danny and Octy, 'cause Dazy thinks it should be Annabelle, but I'm wondering if Amaya should since her and October are getting pretty close.

Just to let you guys know, only three people know the name of October's baby, but I've told Dazy and I'm pretty sure my step-sister (Cloudfall) what gender it is.. I'm not telling you guys the name until the chapter is posted, and I'm keeping it hidden from all of my fans I know in real life until it's posted. I'm curious though, so what do you guys think the name for each gender is going to be? If you guys have any questions, post them below or just PM me. If you just wanna chat, I have my gmail account if any of you want it to message me on there.

Post below who should be with Danny and October when the baby's born, and what the baby's name should be if it was a boy and a girl. If any of you are wondering, Macon and Aaron are still alive. They'll be returning in the sequel, and one of the is going to be part of the plot. Thanks guys!