Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *26*

xXxSilverTailxXx here

__________________________________________

*~*Dazy's P.O.V.*~*

October told me what she heard and I suggested witness protection but she growled then screamed at me for being stupid. I had turned to Kyle too see what he would say and he promised to protect her, but he would protect me with his life, only because he said he loves me for being a real person and how it didn't take much for me to surprise him. I heard my alarm go off, and groaned. I got dressed in daisy dukes shorts and t-shirt that says in extremely small words over my breast: 'If you could read this then your looking to closely.' and one of Kyle's sweaters he left here. I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen ate a breakfast bar and drank a Gatorade then put on my black converse and going outside to where Kyle was waiting. I knew he would wait outside, and we went to school in silence. When we got out he wrapped arm around me and carried my laptop and schoolbag along with his. He started whispering the plans about how to keep October safe. I smiled at the news and he ducked and kissed me lightly. I smiled wider and we went to my locker. I put things I didn't need for my free period away and just took my laptop. I went to the bench in the garden with Kyle and sat on his lap and snuggled into him, enjoying his warmth. I put my laptop aside and curled into a ball on his lap. "I love you Kyle." I murmur against his chest.

"I lo-"

"Ohhh! Lookie! It's Kyle!" Trisha squealed.

I turned to face her. "Hello TRASHA." I sneer.

She looked at me confused. "Kyle told me you guys broke up!" She says, her lower lip trembling.

I laughed coldly. "That was the new kid named James wasn't it? His sisters are trying to take your place as head cheerleader..." I trail off.

"WHAT?!" She screeches.

"They also tried to take your boyfriend the other day..." Kyle adds. She screamed and ran off to find them. "I love you too." He tells me.

I smiled then frowned as the bell rang telling him he has to go to his class. "I'll stay here till the ball rings again unless I need anything 'kay?" I ask. He nods and smiles at me before kissing me softly, he let his lips linger and I pushed him away laughing. "Get to class!" I add smiling. I saw Lanee looking at me with anger and at Kyle with betrayal. I got up and stormed over to her. "What the fuck is your problem?" I shout at her, people stopped to watch.

"My problem is you! You think you rule the school don't you?!" She screams.

"No, My boyfriend does I am simply the quiet girl that everyone loves." I smirk. She went to slap me but someone grabbed onto her hand.

"Stay away from my sister." It was Jayden.

"Jay I didn't know that you and Occy are getting married, but thanks bro!" I say laughing and kissing his cheek. "Now you, you little bitch." I growl at her. Jayden backs away slowly.

"Do the moves Macon and your instructor taught you!" Jayden calls out to me as he slowly disappears.

I smirk at her. "You stay away from my friends. You stay away from my boyfriend, and stay away from me. Or I'll sick Jayden and the gang on you." I threaten pulling her over to the picnic table and slamming her face into it. I walk off humming to a song that I loved and started doing a small dance I made for it, unaware that people were watching then sat on the bench and started hacking into the school cameras then deleting it.

I sighed and got up. I grabbed the extra key for Kyle's truck and texted Kyle I'm getting a coffee and asking him what he wanted. He said a chocolate mocha with extra whip cream and a ham and cheese bagel, so I left and got his stuff then got myself a white chocolate mocha with extra whip cream, three shots of Kahlua, and a smidge of caramel. Then got something in case I got into trouble, a Frappe' with extra butterscotch, the principals fave coffee. I went back to see the principal waiting in the car lot. "Hi..." I say innocently as I turn off the truck and put the key back in my pocket.