Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *42*

This was dedicated to our most loyal fan above:) Hope you enjoy:)

________________________________

*~* Dazy's P.O.V. *~*

I poked my head in Occy's room after wiping away the small tears and then closed the door. I poked my head into Amaya's and then closed it and did the same for Chris and Jayden. "Kyle?" I ask as I sit down next to him.

"Hmm?" He asks wrapping an arm around me and nuzzling my neck.

"You want to go meet Ma and Pa?" I whisper. I felt him smile.

"It took you two years to ask that..." He says nibbling on my ear making me start to laugh.

"Lets bring Jay, I don't think that he should stay out the loop, I mean, him and Occy are gonna have a baby soon." I say.

"Okay, you go get him." Ky says grabbing his keys and going outside into the rain to start the car. I ran up to Jay's room and knocked.

"What?" He called out.

I poked my head in. "Hey Jay, me and Kyle are going to talk to Ma and Pa, you want to go?" I ask softly.

He nodded after jumping up and pulling on jeans and a shirt. I had went down to the indoor garden I had and pulled a few roses out. I put on my flats and ran out into the rain after grabbing a few umbrella's. "Lets go.." I say as I get into the front. Jay sat in the back. I turn to face him. "To warn you, there are going to be tears." I say narrowing my eyes. He shrugs, looking at me happily. "Why are you happy?" I ask.

"Not telling you." He smirks. I reach back and swat him. "Hey!" He protests as I smack him in the face.

"Never smirk at me mister, I am the aunt and godmother of your baby." I say in a singsong voice at the last part.

He looked at me strangely. "You want a kid don't you?" He asks softly.

I keep my eyes glued to the front, as I froze. "Maybe." I say in a clipped tone.

He gave me a look before leaning forward to talk to Kyle. Kyle turned a tinge of pink. "No!" He whisper-yells, making my eyes flick over to him then to my folded hands.

We arrived at the cemetery and I opened my umbrella and then grabbed the flowers. I was near their grave when I felt two arms go around my shoulders and look up to see both Ky and Jay giving me sad looks.

"Thank you, both of you..." I whisper. When I saw the graves tears slid down my face, and I brushed them away angrily. "Ma, Pa, I miss you guys," I say as I sit on the mat that Ky brought, the boys were holding umbrella's themselves. "I wish it never happened you know?" I whimper as memories of the screams hit my ears and flinched. "I brought you two people I want you to meet, I mean, I talk about Kyle every time, so, I think it's time you meet him. Ma, You would have loved him, Pa, you too."

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Grayves..." Kyle says putting his hand on my dads grave stone. "It's nice to meet you guys, though it's a bit unfortunate under the circumstances." He says.

I sit back a bit as he tells them about the sports he plays, and then speak up when he brought up his parents. "His mum is very sweet." I whisper.

"When she's home..."

"And I would like you to meet the infamous Jayden." I say slightly louder, and nudge Jay's leg. He sits next to me and Ky.

"Nice to meet you both, I know its hard to cope, like Dazy and October, my mom died, but my Dad had murdered her..." He says. I frown. "I know your probably mad at me since I knocked October up, but, I love her, she's the one that broke my shell, aside from Dazy, but that’s cause she's the little sister I want. My real sister Amaya is always making me pissed. I know this line was from Chris, but Kyle, if you hurt her, I will not hesitate to shoot you with one of my own guns." He gave Kyle a look and then winked at me.