Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *41*

*~* October's P.O.V. *~*

I was walking down the hall to Dazy's room when I saw Jayden walk out of the room, looking pissed. "Hey, where are you going?" I asked when he pushed past me. When he didn't answer, I followed him to his room and watched from the doorway as he searched through his things for something. I watched as he found a gun and made sure it had bullets in it before trying to get out and into the hall.

"Move." he growled while trying to push me out of the way.

I held onto the door frame and glared at him. "I'm not moving until you tell me what you're doing."

"October, move out of the way!" he nearly shouted while continuing to try to make me move.

"I'm not moving until you answer me!"

He stopped and glared at me before moving away from me and going to the window that went outside. In a minute, he was out the window, and slamming it shut behind him.

I quickly slipped on my Vans that were sitting in the living room before running outside in time to see him opening his car door. Without thinking, I got in the passenger seat and met his glare with my own.

"Get out. Now." he hissed, looking like he was about ready to explode any second.

"Like I said, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what you're doing, or where you're going." I told him.

He let out a frustrated growl/sigh while pulling his hair. "Get the fuck out of my car unless you're going to sit in it and fucking wait for me to finish what I need to do." he growled while glaring at me again.

"I'm staying here." I told him while crossing my arms over my chest. I watched him do another growl-sigh thing, before he started the car and took off, making me grip his arm and the door handle. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked when he finally slowed down, his arm bleeding from me digging my nails into it.

"You don't need to know." he growled before pulling into someone's driveway.

I stared at it before recognizing it as Xavier's house. When Jayden got out, I quickly got in front of him and grabbed both of his arms. "Jayden, knock it off! I don't know what happened, but whatever he did doesn't mean you should kill him!" I said while staring at him. "Why do you want to kill Xavier so badly?"

"He cheated on Amaya." he muttered, his cold grey eyes still hard.

"That's it? She doesn't need him. He's just a dickhead that probably would've tried raping her, then would've left. Once she realizes that, she'll forget about him. If you try killing him, Chris is gonna have to put you in jail, and no one will be around for Amaya. Think things through, 'cause I'm pretty sure Dazy and Amaya know what you're trying to do right now, and they'll end up telling Chris." I told him.

"I don't care. Now move!" he growled while trying to push me off of him.

I looked up at him and sighed before pulling him down closer to me. Before he could react, I pressed my lips lightly against his, making him freeze. When I pulled away, I looked at him and saw he still looked a little pissed. With another small sigh, I pulled one of his arms away from his side and placed his hand on my stomach, where the bump was. "You feel that? That's your kid. If you go to jail, who's gonna watch him or her grow up and be the father figure?"

His eyes softened a little, but he shook his head and stared at the ground. "You have Brian, Danny, Macon, Toby, Kyle, and Chris." he mumbled after a little bit. "Plus your sister, Annabelle, and Amaya."

"Danny's with Toby. They'll probably only babysit. Macon's going psycho, what makes you think I'll ask him to help? Chris is going to have his own kids to take care of with Annabelle. Kyle and Dazy are eventually gonna want to do the same, so they'll be busy. And both Brian and Amaya are friends that'll help, and Brian wouldn't take someone else's place." I pointed out. He went silent so I pulled him to the car. "Get in and take us to the park."