Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *40*

*~* Dazy's P.O.V. *~*

I glared at how easily I could be fooled, I didn't notice it till now, how could Sheen cheat on sweet little Trisha? Sure she was a slut before but now she was sweet and wouldn't hurt anybody, I saw his little kiss to his 'home wrecker' when we were walking over to him at the end of the day. I stopped glaring and smiled at Trisha softly, sympathetically as she talked on her phone to Sheen. He was at band practice and said no girlfriends were aloud this time. I then knew what he was doing. I went out to me and Occy's car after grabbing a knife from October's room.

I drove to where band practice was and stormed in. I threw a glare at his band mates as they started protesting and they shut up. "HOW DARE YOU PLAY MY BEST FRIEND!" I scream at Sheen. I yank the knife out of my boot and point it at his heart. "If you don't tell her I will, and then I will slowly cut out your heart and give to her as a birthday present got it?"

"Dazy..." He trails off looking at me in shock. "Where's my sweet innocent best friend?" 

"Dead. I'm not the sweet little girl that needed protecting anymore, I'm the one to take action now, do you know what its like to have to take on gang bangers who are trying to kill your family? Do you?!" I yell at him.

He shook his head fast. "You're scared."

I dig the knife into his skin a little. "I'm not!" I cry out as tears were near my eyes. Someone yanked the knife out of my hands and he pulled me into a hug.

"I kissed my cousin goodbye, she wasn't a girl on the side." He says.

"What?" I ask in shock, that was Bailey? "That was Bails?" I ask.

"Yes, that was Bails Ditz." He laughed.

I exhaled in relief. "Good 'cause I think Trish is starting to fall in love with you, when you two were on the phone she had this slight dreamy look in her eye and adoration on her face." I say laughing.

"I love her." He whispers.

I pull away. "Well, tell her!" I whisper furiously.

He gives me the look. "She'll run for the hills." He says softly.

"No, she won't. Well, I have to go before Kyle calls asking where I am." I say laughing. I give his band mates apologetic looks. "I'm so terribly sorry I barged in, it was a huge misunderstanding, also I'm expecting you to be playing at the after party?"

"Of course." Sam says grinning.

"Also, the pay will be more then last times." I say. I hug Sam and Sheen then pause. "You know, I never got the other three guys names..."

"Clay." The drummer mutters glaring.

"Vinny!" The acoustic one says with excitement.

"Paul..." The back up singer says shyly.

"I have a feeling we'll all be friends..." I say smiling. "Well, I am Dazy-"

"Grayves, little sister of the chief of fucking police." Clay growls.

"You have a problem with me?!" I growl back towering over his slouched figure.

He gives me a shocked look. "N-no." He stutters.

I smile and hold out my hand for him to shake it. "Any of you guys get into some trouble and wind up in the station, ask Chris to get me and I'll get you out of it, it helps to be best friends with the judge." I say winking at Sheen and Sam. "Bye guys." I shout over my shoulder. When I got home I was tackled by someone only to recognize them as Danny. "Hey Danny, how are you and Toby?" I ask smirking.