Chapter Thirteen

Logan's pov

"You look lovely honey," mom said from behind me.

"I don't want to look lovely. I want to look sexy, hot. Not lovely," I grumbled.

I was beyond nervous. It was the night of the party. I look at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in a black tux. I had no tie and the top buttons were unbuttoned. I stared at my brown eyes and spiky dark brown hair.

I smirk. I'm hot aren't I.

"Stop flirting with yourself and let's go or we'll be late," Clara said from my bedroom door.

The party was being held at George's house. At least where he lives with Rollan. This will be the first time I'll be there. After the party I'll be staying with them until the wedding and maybe after. This might be my last day in my house.

I turn to look at Clara with a smile. She was dressed in a short white dress and her hair was held up in a bun.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"What about me? Do you think I'll break a few hearts?" Ian asked walking in. He was also wearing a black suit with a tie. I don't think I've ever seen him in a suit before. And to say the truth, he looks good.

"You both look good. Now let's go or we'll be late." I said pulling them out of the room.

*******

The house...no, mansion was huge. And it was beautiful. George had sent a limo to pick us up. My parents came with their own car, so they're probably already inside.

"Damn your boy is rich," Ian said whistling. I just nod. By the time the limo comes to a stop it's surrounded by paparazzi. Guards ran from the mansion as soon as we enter the gates. Someone opens the door and we get out.

On both sides of the route leading to the door are paparazzi.

Oh God. I don't think I'll ever get used to this. I planted a smile on my face waving to the cameras and walked forward with my best friends flanking me.