Chapter Sixteen

Rollan's pov

It's graduation day. Logan is already at school with his friends. We're going to meet him there. Well he passed, I forgot to mention. My sweet fiancé is a nerd. He got straight A's. We're all excited. Now he has to go to college.

Mason and I got out of my car after packing in the school parking lot. I could feel everyone's gaze on us. I ignore them and head for our seats.

The graduates are seated up front in their robes and hats(I'm not sure what they are called). Their names are called one by one as they walk up the podium to receive the little scrolls.

"Logan Bentley,"

I smile at the mention of his name. There's shouting to my left two rows ahead and I could spot his parents cheering loudly as he waved from the stage. He caught my gaze and I grin causing him to blush. He stampers off the stage and back to his seat.

The principle stands to speak after all the students are done.

"... It's been an honor having you all here at our school. We're happy that most of you managed to graduate... " I drifted off thinking about how by the end of tomorrow, I'll be married. Married. Who'd have thought.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as the graduates cheer and throw their hats. I smile when I see Logan jumping up and down as he hugs his friends and classmates. Then his eyes connects with mine and a large smile spreads across his face. I could feel my heart beats exelerate. I swallowed trying to calm my beating heart. I've known him a few weeks but I love him so much.

He runs and slams into me with a hug. I stumble but hold us upright.

"I'm done. I'm finally done with high school."

"It feels great doesn't it?"

"Awesome. Nothing can tie me down now." "I can always pin you down," I said with a smirk.

"Don't say stuff like that,"

"What stuff? How I want to ravish my fiancé." He turned beetroot red from my statement. I laugh and led him out to the parking lot. "You'll be screaming for me to do that soon."

He glared still red faced and went to talk with his parents. I just laugh louder and follow him.