Chapter Seven

Logan's pov

I can't believe I forgot about my girlfriend. I was so wrapped up in my mind I didn't hear the doorbell or see the person that walks in.

"Logan? " I look up to see none other than Vera. Oh kill me now. Couldn't she have come later. It hasn't even sank in yet that I'll be stuck in marriage with a man for ten years. Ten years. I groan and put my head in my hands again.

" Why weren't you answering your phone? " seriously, this, now. " Hey, don't ignore me. " Is she fucking serious. I glare at her, but Clara comes to her rescue.

" Vera calm down. Logan's a little stressed. Just have a seat and we'll explain everything. " she guides her to sit on the couch across from me. I look up to see Ian, Mason and Rollan walk into the room. I hadn't even noticed they'd left.

Rollan sits beside me as Ian and Mason sit on another couch. He sits so close that our legs brush against each other. He places his arm behind me on the couch.

"So?" Vera questions when nobody talks.

"hi, I'm Rollan,"he says with a smile to Vera.

"I know who you are. Why are you trying to steal my boyfriend?" really. I think we have illiterate girlfriends. Don't they understand the meaning of betrothal.

"actually I'm not trying to do anything. He was mine since before he was born." Rollan answers calmly. I blush slightly at that and rub the back of my neck.

Her gaze turns to me and I nod my head at her silent question.

"you can't marry him. You're not even gay."

"maybe he's gay for me."

"let him answer for himself!"

She turned her angry stare to me and I gulped. I don't know how to answer her. After how bold claiming Rollan had been to his girl. I opened and closed my mouth not sure what to say.

"Rollan, George said I should give this to you," mom walked in with a smile. I sigh in relief. "Oh... Hi Vera?"

We all watch as she hands Rollan a small black velvet box. My heart jumped at what I assumed was in it. Rings.

"Hi Mrs. Bentley,"

"Vera sweetie, how have you been?"

"Just wondering why my boyfriend is getting married to someone else," she stated bitterly.

"Come darling. Let's talk."

Vera hesitated for a second before following mom out of the room as they headed for the kitchen.

"Was that a ring she gave you?" Mason asked. We all turned to Rollan.

"Yeah, our engagement rings," he shrugged.

"Then why is it in your pocket. Shouldn't we be wearing them or something?"

"Yeah, but I want to do it the right way,"

"What right way?" I snort. There is no right way in this situation. We are long engaged. "Just give me the damn ring."

"Aren't we eager," Ian chided earning himself a glare. I hold my palm out for the box. He sighed and gave it to me. I ran my hand around it before opening it.

I gasp at how beautiful they are. The good thing is that they both look manly enough. I don't want to wear a girly ring just because I'm the one to take it up the ass.

Hey, don't jump into conclusions. I'm not gay. And I'm definitely not going to have sex with him.