Chapter 5 Passion

WARMING: DIRTY CHAPTER!

  "Ugh, okay, I like spending time with you, but this is a very boring movie." Riker was complaining again. Ever since we kissed 3 weeks ago, everything is boring to him, unless it's kissing or kissing is involved. I laughed. "What's so funny?" He whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist.

  "You don't have to watch it." I smirked at him. He just growled, laying his face in my neck. "Okay than, you pick." I handed him the remote. He knew how to get the remote, and he used it often. He seemed happy to pick. When he finally found something, I crawled up and sat in his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  Now I know what you're thinking! I wasn't helping matters much, I know. I pecked his lips, and he turned toward me and smiled, before wrapping his arms around my waist. These kisses were magical, I never wanted them to change. I want Riker to be the only guy I ever kiss.

  After a few minutes of kissing, he turns sideways and laid down on the couch. I didn't break the kiss, I only kissed him more. After a few minutes of our tongues dancing, his hands slide back to my hips. I was hoping he would get my hint. I grazed my tongue across the roof of his mouth. His hands on my hips gripped tighter, and he moaned, trying to pull away. I grazed the roof of his mouth and tongue one more time, so I knew he knew what I wanted.

  Another deep moan. But when he pulled away, the lust in his eyes was staring deep into mine. I'm sure mine were the same. He seemed hesitant, but wanting at the same thing. I didn't know what I was doing, and I hope he was getting the hints I was giving him. Was he waiting for me to do something? Wait, that's it. He knows I'm new at all this. He's only making sure it's what I want.

  I rolled him over onto his back and straddled him, leaning down to kiss him again. He pulled his mouth from the kiss, still holding me close. "Okay, I'm more than cool with this, but are you sure?" He whispered, my eyes were still closed. I nodded. "Okay, I promise to be easy." Than he forcefully pressed his lips to mine. This was more like it. He sat himself up, still kissing. Than, with very little effort, I was being lifted off the couch still on his lap. "I'm not going to drop you, I promise."

  Next thing I know, I'm being gently thrown on the bed, with him right above me. This time when he kisses, he leaves my lips, trailing down my cheek bone. "Are you sure?" He whispers one last time in my ear. I can't speak, so I nod again. Than he kisses down my neck, to my shoulder blades. Sparks start to go off in me. When a moan escapes me, he smiles and kisses deeper, back to my lips.

  The rest I know enough from movies. I slowly graze my hands down his chest, firm abs, until I reach his jean buckle. I slowly unbutton and unzip, sliding my hands down to his bare hips. Another very deep moan. I slide them down and he kicks them into the floor. With one hand, he does the same thing to me. Soon, not realizing how it happened in my state of aw, we are both completely naked.

He continues kissing my neck, his hands still on my hips. He lays down next to me, holding himself up on one elbow. Slowly his hand slides toward my pussy, carefully running his finger up and down over it. A studdering moan slips out and the coil of my body tightens. After only a minute, he slides his finger in, switching from a 'come motion' to twirling his finger in a circle. Another studdering moan escapes, he goes faster. I pick up my knees, allowing him in deeper.

Pulling his hand away, he moves down by my feet. He puts his face to my pussy, and his tongue replaces everywhere his finger just was. Every muscle in my body tightens, and my hands instinctively grab onto two handfuls of hair. I hear him moan into my pussy, his tongue now inside, making it feel so much better. Pleasure is taking over.

After about five minutes, he climbs toward me, putting his lips to mine. His tongue goes straight into my mouth, kissing with passion, and a lot of what I think is want. He pulls his mouth away, laying his forehead on mine. I open my eyes to see him watching me. Once my eyes open, the hips flex against my legs wrapped around him.

His penis slowly slips in, and he's trying so hard to watch my face. When a different moan escapes me, he stops. "Does that hurt, do you want to stop?" I shake my head, reaching down forcing him to re-enter. After only a few thrusts, the soreness turns to pure pleasure. My eyes close again, and my head goes back. He continues to thrust slowly, leaning his face down kissing the base of my neck. He slides one hand down, leaving only one arm supporting him, and starts rubbing the same up and down motion, occasionally every few seconds, twirling around his finger instead.

In that moment, the sensation hits. My arms go into his hair, forcing his to my face to mine, kissing him like I have never kissed him before. When moan and sigh escapes, his finger moves faster, and he forces himself deeper. My fingers lock in his hair, almost digging my nails in my palms. My moans get even higher, and his hips pick up pace. The moment I feel his fingers move easier, more moisture, my moans become screams.

"R-r-r-riiiiik-k-k-keeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!" My body coils, and my face is in his neck. My moan gets louder, and goes even faster. A few seconds later, I feel his penis start to throb.

"Ohhhh mmyyyyyyy gggoooooooodd!" He moans even louder, slowing, but not losing force. My face is still in his neck. I feel his muscles tighten, and I hold tighter to his hair. When he slows to stop, he's holding himself up on his elbows over me. His face rests in my neck, both of us trying to catch our breathe. "Oh my god!" He says again. He chuckles, causing my chuckle too.

He picks his head up, kissing my lips softer, but with a different feel to the kiss. He stops kissing my lips, and kisses the tip of my nose a few times. My grin grows to the biggest smile I think I have ever had in my life. "Wow!" Really? Is that all I could think to say? "Wait, I think I forgot how to think. We might have a problem." He laughs, rolling over on his back. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his very fast heart rate, while I try to get my brain working right again.

"What have I been missing?" I turned my face, laying my chin on his chest.

He is still smiling, "I don't know, but that would have to be the best sex I have ever had." He kissed me again, the same way he did before. He pulled away nervous. "I promise this isn't in the moment, but..." He kisses my lips whispering the rest of the sentence into my lips. "I love you!"

So that is where the kiss change was coming from. When my smile grows into the kiss, his does too. "I love you too Riker!" I pull away to see his face, leaving my forehead against his. "You know, I never saw myself here with the stranger on the plane."

He laughed. "Me either. I knew I had to have you, but I didn't think you would fall for me."

"Yeah yeah!" We laughed together, than he kissed me again.