[ Chapter 6 ]

I reached up in the cupboard to get a bag of chips and headed into master's study. I plopped down in his plush chair and popped the bag open.

A few days had passed since that day I went to the shrine. That woman, Ayako, left the day after and was now away on a trip for her work as a model.

This meant lots of time with just master and myself in the house.

I guess the Gods heard me yet again, I thought. Thank you so much.

I smiled as I crunched on another chip.

Master was at his desk writing a new article for work. His face was very serious as he focused on piecing the information together and finding words to express his thoughts.

I didn't think it was going very well because he kept letting out sighs of frustration every once in a while. Eventually, he gave up and pushed away from his desk.

"I need a break," he groaned tiredly.

Without thinking, I got up from the chair and wandered over to him, leaving my bag of chips behind. When I got to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

He tensed up at first, but soon relaxed and hugged back. After a few moments like that, I pulled away. He looked me up and down, taking in my baggy hoody and pants (or lack of).

"Thank you, Hikari. I needed that."

I simply smiled.

Yamato smiled back and reached his hand up, touching my face gently.

"You're so cute when you're like this."

He immediately blushed when he realized what he had said.

With his kind words, I couldn't stop my feelings of love from overflowing as I quickly leaned in to kiss him.

His eyes grew wide with shock as I planted a soft, loving kiss on his lips.

When I pulled away, the dumbfounded look on his face made me giggle and turn red. He was speechless.

Without a word, master reached for me, pulling me close to him; and kissed me. It was far better than our first kiss so many nights ago. This kiss was full of hunger and need as if we wouldn't be able to survive without it.

I sat on Yamato's lap, straddling him with my arms wrapped around his neck. A strange feeling crept throughout my body as his warm hands slid up the back of my hoody and pressed against my lower back and rear.

A small noise escaped me when master bit my lower lip. The sound seemed to encourage him as he slowly pulled the hoody up and over my head, throwing it to the floor.

I couldn't' help but feel embarrassed with my body exposed like this. I was glad I had remembered underwear for once.

I let out a few soft moans as Yamato kissed from the edge of my mouth, down the nape of my neck, and across my chest.

So many new feelings were rushing through my body, I didn't think I'd be able to contain them much longer.

Just as master's hand was reaching for my underwear, his cellphone began to ring. His hand froze, and I could tell he was debating whether or not he should just let it go to voice mail or not.

I let out a shaky breath, completely winded from the ordeal, and climbed off his lap. He sighed heavily as he turned to answer the phone.

I slid my hoody back on over my head and wandered out to a different room, looking for a distraction to get my mind out of the gutter.