The Double daters and the third wheel

IZZIE'S POV

"Oh god...Oh god, Oh god..." I whisper to myself as I pace around the hotel room. Ty will be here at any moment now with Nick to pick up Bailey and I. "Izzie, I know you're nervous, but Ty really likes you! It'll be fine!" She reassures me.

I smile to her and stop pacing. "Thanks Bail. I think I'm good now." I say, then comes a knock on the door. "Ok! Maybe not! Oh god, I can't do this! Tell him I moved to Alaska!" I say quickly and slide into the bathroom. I hear Bailey open the door.

"Izzie! It's just you're mom! Come out!" Bailey says through the door. I peek out and see my mom with a couple bottles of water. "I just wanted to get some water quick. Is Ty here yet?" She asks and sets down the bottles.

"Yep! Hey Izzie" A voice, who I assume is Ty, says from the doorway. "Ty! You're actually here!" I say, surprised he actually came. "Of course! I'm really excited" Ty says sheepishly as he walks towards me. I start to blush. "Me too" I respond.

"Where's Nick?" I hear Bailey say. Ty turns away to answer her. "I think he's just getting Natalie's coat from the car" He tells her. She gives him a confused look. "Who's-" "Hey guys! This is Natalie!" Nick says, walking in with a brunette girl. "Natalie!.." Bailey says, trying to recover.

I bite my lip to keep from smiling. This is gonna be good! "So is Nick driving us?" I ask. "Um, actually, we're walking" Nick responds to my question. I look to Ty who smiles at me proudly. "Well let's go then!" I say as we start to head out the door.

"Oh wait! Can I take a quick picture?!" My mom asks before we leave. "Mooom! Please!" I whine. "Just one!" she says, trying to convince me. I look to Ty. He smiles at me in approval. "Ok. Just one!" I cave. My mom smiles and picks up her phone.

We all get together for a picture. I look at Nick who has his arm around Natalie. Then I look to my poor third wheeling friend. She looks pretty annoyed with the two. Would I be a bad friend if I laughed? I mean I really love her, but her expression is priceless!

Ty puts his arm around my waist for the picture. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I smile to him and he smiles back with some blushing from us both. "Say... 'first date!'" I roll my eyes at this, but smile. "First date!" "third wheel" I hear Bailey say faintly. I wait for my mom to take the picture and laugh at Bailey's comment.

"So, you ready to go?" Ty asks me. I nod. He slides his hand into mine and I get a cold shiver up my spine. This is going to be so great! "Bye mom!" I wave to her before leaving. "Bye!" The rest of them say and we walk off into the night.

I slip away from Ty quick to talk to Bailey. "Hey! You ok?" I ask her softly. She gives me a sad look. "Ya. I guess." she responds. "I'm sorry he came with another girl. I didn't know." I apologize. She gives me a small smile. "Go talk to Ty!" She laughs. I have the best best friend! I smile gratefully and walk back to him.

"Hey, where'd you go?" Ty asks. "Just talking to Bailey." I tell him with a smile. He smiles back and we continue walking to the museum. I look up at the starry sky. "Wooow" I say to myself. "What?" Ty asks next to me.

I point up to the stars. "Look. It's so beautiful!" I breathe out. He gives me a warm look. More butterflies swarm around in my stomach. I smile at him and look back at the stars. "See, there's the big dipper!" I exclaim.

He smiles and points up towards the brightest star. "There's the North Star" he says. "I love that one. It reminds me of Peter Pan, you know? Like, 'second star to the right and straight on til morning'." I say thinking of it. I feel comfortable with Ty. Like I've known him forever. "Ya" he says and licks his lips. "Come on, we're almost there!"

*****

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry this is like another filler! The next one should be where they're at the museum already. Don't forget to vote and comment!
Tyker4life❤❤