Out of Stock ̄ω ̄

Today is Sunday and Murasakibara is going to grocery to buy his favorite foods and especially his mauibo.He already arrived at the grocery and he immediately goes to the corner where his usual snacks were placed when suddenly...

MURASAKIBARA:WHERE IS MAUIBO??*dark aura*

(A/N:GP means grocery personnel)

GP:Sorry Sir but I think it is already out of stock

MURASAKIBARA:*holds the GP's neck*Ahh.......Is that so?!!*dark aura*

GP:*points at the dark part of the opposite corner*

MURASAKIBARA:*puts down the GP then runs to the said corner*MAUIBO~

GP:*removes his cap then he puts down his bangs*I was about to die*sobs*

MIDORIMA:You should bring your lucky item today Himuro so that you shouldn't experience such traumatic experience today nanodayo*pushes his glasses up*

KISE:Himurocchii you obviously deceive Murasakibaracchii there~*kira kira*

HIMURO:Since I'm done here and I am already paid in my role let's just eat I'll treat you two!!*smiles then kira kira*

MIDORIMA:It is indeed a nice idea nanodayo*goes to maji burger*

KISE:Birds that sparks together flocks together ssu!!*kira kira then goes to maji burger*

HIMURO:It should be birds with the same feathers flocks together Kise-san*sweatdrop*

AOMINE:HEY!!OI!!YES CAMERAMAN!!YOU YES YOU!!*waves at the camerman*

CAMERAMAN:Why sir?

AOMINE:Focus the camera on Murasakibara!!

CAMERAMAN:H-hai!!

YUKI:Wow you're the director??*pokes Aomine's cheek*

AOMINE:Shut up and type!!*glares*

YUKI:Kay.

Murasakibara completely don't know what is on the dark part of the opposite corner but he still goes.

AOMINE:U-UHMM please don't bold the word dark*rubs the back of his neck*

YUKI:BULLS EYE?*smirks*

AKASHI:Yuki,It is Murasakibara's time*glares*

YUKI:Gomen.

MURASAKIBARA:EHH where is Mauibo??

KUROKO:BOOOO~*says in a scary tone*

MURASAKIBARA:Ohh a floating human sorry you were just too small that I didn't notice you there ehhh Kurochin is that you??

AKASHI:Y-You Titan!!!How dare you underestimate a emperor's height!!*snip snip*

KUROKO:Akashi-kun you are not involved in this scenario it is you're day off today and also he is talking about me noy you

AKASHI:O-ohh Is that so??Guess I nee to go*goes out*

YUKI:*smirks*Another Bulls eye~

AKASHI:SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!!

MURASAKIBARA:Everyone do mistakes that's why you don't need to be shy if you are wrong sometimes

AKASHI:I ALWAYS WIN THAT'S WHY I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!!HEY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME,ATSUSHI*glares*

MURASAKIBARA:I didn't said a name

KUROKO:I thought that you already go out??

AKASHI:JUST YOU WAIT AND I WILL KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!!!*goes out again with dark aura*

KUROKO:You are smart Murasakibara-kun

MURASAKIBARA:Thanks uhmm where is my Mauibo,Kurokochin??

KUROKO:Ohh it is out of stock

MURASAKIBARA:EHHHHHH!!!!*dark aura*

KUROKO:You see,I was hanging here.No one can put me down and we knew from Himuro-san that you are going to the grocery now that's why I thought that you can help me and since I knew that you were lazy we planned all of this.

AOMINE:I will do anything to help you Tetsu

MURASAKIBARA:Y-yaoi!!

AOMINE:CAN'T IT BE I WAS JUST WORRIED??!WHEN I CARE FOR TETSU YOU WILL ALWAYS SAY YAOI!!DUH!!WE ARE MOSTLY BOYS IN THIS ANIME THAT'S WHY IT IS NATURAL FOR ME TO BE CLOSE IN MEN!!*walks out*

MURASAKIBARA:I didn't expect that.

KUROKO:Now,can you put me down??

MURASAKIBARA:*puts down Kuroko*Kurokochin where did the mauibo go?*sobs*

KUROKO:I pleaded to Akashi-kun if he can buy all of the mauibo so that we can execute this plan very well

MURASAKIBARA:AKASHI!!!!*runs to Akashi*

AKASHI:TITAN!!!!*runs to Murasakibara*

YUKI:you made me remember that I didn't grab chance to watch SnK the movie*cries very loud then runs outside*

MURASAKIBARA:They all got out...ohh well nevermind

KUROKO:*goes to Maji Burger*

YUKI:AOMINE close this scenario*yawns*

AOMINE:Huh??But I already closed a scenario last time!!

YUKI:*snip snip*

AOMINE:S-see you on Yuki's next update*sweatdrop*