GOM+MOMOI became TEACHERS!!!!!>o<

Yuki invited the GoM with Momoi to ask them a favor.

AKASHI:Speak.

YUKI:I'am currently having a part time job and---

KISE:YUKICHIN IS REALLY AMAZING!!!!!!Awww you must be tired ssu??I do feel the same because of my work but it is really fun having a part time job!!!!!!*kira kira*

MIDORIMA:It is just a part time job there is nothing to be amazed in it nanodayo*pushes his glasses up*

MURASAKIBARA:Hmmmm.Mido-chin why are upset???*nom*Don't tell me you also wanna have this part time job???*nom*

MIDORIMA:O-of course not!!!!*blushes*

AKASHI:Shintaro,you are stuttering

AOMINE:*whistle*Tsun~tsun

MIDORIMA:ARGHHH!!!Will you all shut up!!!!!*blushes really hard*

AOMINE:Payback!!!*smirks*

MOMOI:Will you all keep quiet????Don't worry Yukichan if these boys interrupt you again i will smack them*punching style form*

YUKI:O-okay.I am asking if*bows in 90 degree angle*YOU CAN REPLACE ME JUST THIS TIME PLEASE!!!!!!

MINNA:*gasped*

AKASHI:WHAT THE-----

YUKI:Sei-tan will be having a whole year scissor supply.I will buy Ryou-tan's magazine everytime.I will supply Shin-tan's lucky item for the whole year.Dai-tan will receive Horikita Mai-san's magazine for a whole year.Tetsu-tan will be having Maji burger vanilla milkshakes coupon for a whole year.Satsu-tan will appear more in this scenario with Tetsu-tan*pant*how was it??*pant*

MINNA:*nods*

AOMINE:You sounded like a rich girl Yuki,but.....hehe nice proposal you have there

KUROKO:I didn't expect that you really remember me

MINNA:*gasped*

AOMINE:It looks like I'm getting used to it,WHAHAHAHAHA!!!

KISE:SHUTTTTU UPPPPUUUU SSSSUUUU!!!!!!

MIDORIMA:Stop using that high pitch voice of yours Kise!! it is annoying nanodayo!!!

(A/N:Sabi nga nila wag kang PA BEBE!!!!!Ooops!For those who understand and didn't understand what I said errr typed please just bear with it XD)

MOMOI:Awwww Tetsu-kun!!!We just don't notice you but we will surely remember you!!!>////////<

KUROKO:Thank you Momoi-san

MOMOI:*hugs Kuroko*KYAAAAAAAAA>///////<

MIDORIMA:By the way what is your part time job???

YUKI:I'm a Kindergarten teacher^_^

MINNA:EHHHHHH

YUKI:You all say YES*wink*

~TAIMUUUSKIPPPUUUUU!!!!~

They had no reasons to argue that's why they all go to the school without complaining and then Yuki left them there.At room 1-A.

AKASHI:*opens the door*

(A/N:S means student)

S1:WOW!!!!!!NICE EYES YUKI SENSEI!!!!!!

S2:NEKO EYES!!!*points accusingly at Akashi*FROM NOW ON I WILL CALL YOU NEKO SENSEI INSTEAD OF YUKI SENSEI!!!

S3:EHHHHH?????!!!!!!YUKI SENSEI BECAME A BOY!!!!AMAZING!!!!*kira kira*

AKASHI:*punches the blackboard*SHUT UP.*snip snip snip*I AM AKASHI SEIJURO NOT YUKI AND NO ON HAS THE RIGHTS TO CALL ME NEKO SENSEI AND YOU WILL ALL FOLLOW MY ORDERS BECAUSE I AM ABSOLUTE!!!!!!*snip snip snip**deadly aura*