Mound of Amatory

All throughout the night, your eyes were as wide as someone found in the movie "Orange Clockwork". The sounds of squeaks, wet, wet, squeaks, gradually have gotten louder all that night. All those hours, it went on and on. You emerged from your bed, and had the confidence to actually find out what this noise was. Tip toeing your way in the vast darkness, you touched the door handle and turned it ever so slowly.

Click!

Your eyes now are now rapidly moving, with hope that no one has noticed. After several seconds, you began walking towards those awful squeaks. Cringing, you eventually were at your destination. The squeaks were horribly terrifying. You gawked in absolute terror, sweating from every pour that existed on your trembling body. Trembling at such a rapid pace, caused you to almost gag. You had to go through this, and stop that awful god damn noise. Taking a deep breath, you gripped the door handle with massive force and swung the door open to find yourself staring at a masterpiece, a work, that could only be done by the most talented of porn stars. Dirk Strider, was positioned there in a mass pile of smuppets, using one of those fine detailed dolls to pleasure his fine rear end.
(Also known as, anaconda's cousin.)

He knew, something like this would happen, and that meant he knew what to do if something like this ever happened. However, before he could get up you were already running for your life. You were already outside in the blinding shadows of the night, gasping for breath. It was incredible to you, how far you could run. Although you thought you have gotten away, in just seconds a massive tank crashed from the apartment. You heard the giant vibration, and most definitely felt it. Your legs easily fell down, bringing down your poor body with them. You turned as fast as you could, to face the nightmare filled tank. Dirk Strider, sat in that tank looking down at you with almost no expression. You couldn't breath- and that's what only contributed to your fear ever more. Anxiety took it's place in this awful situation, and has predicted the future quite accurately. You find yourself being aimed at by the canon of that tank, and was shot to death by smuppets.

There you lay, unconscious and covered in smuppets. Your grave was only a joke to those who passed by. You only had one thought on your mind, before you died.

" I had one hob... one hob.. ", and then everything turned black.