Your Nickname For Each Other

Hey loves! How are you all? Hopefully well. I'm so thankful for you all supporting me, I have 132 reads! You don't know how thankful I am. Thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart 💖. Anyways I hope you enjoy this preference, here it is..........

Sodapop-
His- Prince Charming- He's your prince and he always makes you feel like a princess.
My Sweet Boy- Soda, to you, is the sweetest guy ever and always makes you feel loved.

Yours- Princess- you are his princess and you always make him feel like a prince.
My Sweet Girl- You, to Soda, are the sweetest girl ever and you always make him feel loved.

Steve-
His- Grease Monkey- Steve is always full of grease after work, monkey is a playful nickname, and you love him a lot.
Sexy- Steve is always looking good, to you.

Yours- Hot Stuff-you're always looking real good, to Steve.
Baby Doll- you are his doll (not in a weird way, weirdos 😂) and he loves you a lot.

Darry-
His- Darbear- It's cute, yet affectionate that has his name in it.
Love- he is your love, so it fits perfectly for him.

Yours- Beautiful- you are the most beautiful girl in the world, to him.
The Love of My Life- the name says it all; you are the love of his life.

Two-Bit-
His- Mickey- of course because the show, he is your Mickey.
Baby Boy- Two-Bit is yours and you love him so much.

Yours- Minnie- of course, again, because the show, you are his Minnie.
Baby Girl- you are Two-Bit's and he loves you so much.

Ponyboy-
His- Nature Boy- you call Pony this because he loves sunsets so much.
Book Worm- Pony loves to read to you all the time, so he's your book worm.

Yours- Sunshine- you are Pony's light and sunshine every morning.
Cutie Pie- you are just so cut and adorable, to Pony.

Johnny-
His- My World- Johnny is your world and he helps you through the rough times.
Cuddlecakes- it's like Johnnycakes and he loves to cuddle with you.

Yours- Pumpkin- it's a sweet, affectionate nickname, that means a lot.
My Angel- you are Johnny's angel and help him get through the daily troubles that happen in life.

Dally-
His- King- Dally is your king and you two rule Tulsa.
Tough Guy- Dally is tough on the outside, but sweet on the inside, to you.

Yours- Queen- you are Dally's queen and you two rule Tulsa together.
Tough Girl- you are tough on the outside, but sweet on the inside, to Dally.

What did you loves think? Should I start imagines? Would you like me to post a imagine, so you can know how it is? Let me know in the comments below ↘️⬇️↙️.
I will be posting a short simple preference in a bit, since I didn't post yesterday due to things and stuff happening. Please do vote, comment, and share. It would just make my day 💗.
Thank you all soooo much again for supporting me 💖.
If you like 5sos go check out my sis ammyx5sosx . She's writing preferences for them over on her page.
I love you all so much. You all mean so much to me. So don't let anyone make you feel otherwise because you are all worth 💞💖.
Don't forget to.......... ~Stay Gold 💛🌅~