The Ice Cream Flavor You Both Like

Hey loves! Oh my I've got 113 reads. Thank you all soooooo much💖. You just do not know how much I truly appreciate it. I'm just this kid (that's not popular at all) that likes to write hoping people will like it. Sorry if I seem deep, I'm just a deep person 😂. I hope you all like this preference. If you haven't already be sure to go check out my other preferences. Anyways here it is.......

Sodapop- You and Soda both like Rocky Road flavored ice cream. You both like this flavor because it's almost as good as chocolate cake; and chocolate cake is life.

Steve- You and Steve both like Triple Chocolate Brownie flavored ice cream. You both like this flavor because it's almost exactly like chocolate cake, but in ice cream form. (Chocolate cake is still better.)

Darry- You and Darry both like French Roast Coffee flavored ice cream. You both like this flavor because it reminds you of the morning when you two drink coffee and chat together, it also tastes good (for you two atleast)

Two-Bit- You and Two-Bit like Rum Raisin flavored ice cream. You both like this flavor because it has some alcohol in it, but not a lot and you two just like a little alcohol here and there. (You two are in no way alcoholics)

Ponyboy- You and Ponyboy like Rainbow Sherbet flavored ice cream. You both like this flavor because it is really good and it reminds you of a sunset.

Johnny- You and Johnny both like French Vanilla flavored ice cream. You both like this flavor because it's simple, yet so flavorful and you wanted to be different from the gang.

Dally- You and Dally both like Cookies 'n Cream flavored ice cream. You both like this flavor because it has chocolate and vanilla. And just like Johnny and his girl, you wanted to be slightly different from the gang.

Ok loves what did you think? Should I start writing imagines? Should I post an imagine so you know how I write? Should I write author's notes instead of ranting at the end of each preference? Let me know in the comment section below↘️⬇️↙️. Please vote, comment, and share if really appreciate it.
I hope you love have/had a great day💖! Thank you all so much, I know I say it a lot, but I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart ❤️.
If you like 5sos go check out my sis ammyx5sosx . She's writing preferences over on her page.
If you'd like to follow me on Instagram my username is: the_outsiders182 . Love you all. And don't forget to....... ~Stay Gold🌅💛~