When You Hang Out Together

Hey Lovelies. I decided to post for my 8 people that have read so far. Thanks to you guys that have read my preference or are reading my preference. I know it's not 100 people, but I'm greatful that anyone is reading this. Ok enough of me ranting.

Sodapop- When you hang out with Sodapop you go horseback riding with whoever wants to tag along. You go horseback riding because you and Soda love the horses and not every one of the gang enjoys that, so whoever wants to come, comes.

Steve- When you hang out with Steve you go and/or watch, drag racing with Sodapop. You go and/or watch, drag racing with Sodapop because you three are the only ones who actually enjoy watching it.

Darry- When you hang out with Darry you play football with the gang. You play football with the gang because Darry loves football and the gang. They are his family, so he brings them along. Which you don't mind, the more the merrier.

Two-Bit- When you hang out with Two-Bit you both watch a Mickey marathon with whoever stays to watch.  You watch a Mickey marathon because you both love Mickey soo much and whoever stays to watch, stays. Most of the time the gang goes to the Nightly Double or the Dingo.

Ponyboy- When you hang out with Ponyboy you read "Gone With The Wind" and watch the sunset with Johnny. You read "Gone With The Wind" because you all love that book, watch the sunset because it's so beautiful and you do this with Johnny because he's both of your's best friend and love him dearly.

Johnny- When you hang out with Johnny you go to the lake with the gang. You go to the lake with the gang because the lake is peaceful and you both love the gang as family.

Dally- When you hang out with Dally you go cause trouble around town and after go to one of Buck's parties. You cause trouble around town because you're both the "bad boy & girl" of Tulsa and go to one of Buck's parties to let loose and drink.

Hope you enjoyed lovelies. And I will hopefully be posting tomorrow and the day after since it's the weekend! Yay! Just want to thank those, again, who have read my previous preference. I appreciate it soo much 💗. Another shoutout to my sister ammyx5sosx she's also writing, but for all those 5sos lovers. Please go check her out and give her some love ❤️💛. Thanks again. Bye 👋😊.