Chapter Fourteen.

Don't try crawlin' away from me. Because ya know you want me, just as much as I want you -Cordyn Williams

-Cordyn in the MM

2 weeks later,

Cordyn,

She whimpered, grabbing onto the sheets, "Cordyn, no" She started to crawl

"Don't try crawlin' away from me," I grunted, pulling her back "Because ya know you want me, just as much as I want you"

She moaned loudly as I slowly pushed inside of her once more.

"Ugh, I love you" She whined, putting her head on the bed, screaming

"I love you too" I whispered huskily in her ear "Shh, calm down. I'm going slow, baby"

"It still feels so good" Her voice quivered "My God! How big are you?!"

I chuckled "10 1/2... It's not a lot actually"

"Shut the fuck up," She hit my face with the back of her hand "It's too damn much"

"I'm only in ya by at least 6 inches. I'm not tryin' to hurt-"

"Stop talking, shh, shut up, fuck it up, damn lectures and shit" She cried, clenching back onto the sheets

"So damn emotional" I mumbled

"Stop" She sat up

"What?"

"I said stop. I don't wanna do this anymore" She scoffed, going back towards the pillows, quickly getting under the sheets

"What I do now?" I sighed, running my hand through my hair

All she did was shake her head. Rolling my eyes, I went to the bathroom to take a little shower. She's been difficult lately and it's kind of irking me. I'm dealing with it though because for one, she's pregnant- two, she's Genai... She's always difficult. But I honestly don't mind.

Besides our relationship, things have been happening. Carter has been going to school- he should be home in a few hours. Marcel and Keona are doing good from what I've been seeing, and Genai opened up a hair and barber shop. Me? I got the manager position at BJ's.

Just yesterday, Genai and I were watching the news as Carter was asleep. We saw that a girl was killed in a car crash and it was Amber. It was all caught on camera and the car blew up in flames- it was a few blocks from the house.

Yes, we moved out of the apartment and got settled into a new house. It's an average, nice looking home. Carter, of course, lives with us and Marcel decided to move in with Keona.

You think everything is going well, it's not...

I've been kind of creeped out whenever I step foot out the house. As in I feel as if someone's watching me, following every step I take. I would turn around, but there would be no one there. Helicopters would be everywhere I go- which is uncommon. Police always around me and asking me questions.

I have this slight feeling I'm going to jail, but I don't care at this moment.

Getting out the shower, I looked in the bedroom to see Genai not there. Raising my eyebrow, I wrapped a towel around my waist, heading to the room to put on some basketball shorts, socks, and a tank top. Heading downstairs, Genai was in the kitchen, taking some pills.

"What kind of pills ya takin'?" I approached, looking around the counter

"Advil"

"Why the fuck ya take 3?"