Chapter Eleven.

Stop overthinking. Whatever happens, happens -Unknown

-Cordyn's little sister, mom and dad in the MM

One week later,

Cordyn,

This shit wasn't sitting with me right, not at all. It was basically eating me alive and I couldn't control it. No matter how much I let my emotion flee from my body, it gets worse.

Genai was at work and I took off for a while. Just thinking about that bastard touching my little brother like he touched me, made me cringe. He probably doesn't, because I was watching them as they sat beside each other at dinner that night. Carter's face would've been scrunched up or he would've started crying.

Carter was perfectly fine and I was slightly relieved. But for Dejah however, it was different. She always talks at the dinner table, and I noticed she had on too much makeup.

She doesn't wear make up.

This is literally pissing me the fuck off.

I played with the gun in my hand, having it on safety. I had asked Genai earlier if she could let me bring my "items" in her apartment, she said yes.

I like to get permission first, sorry.

He has niggas everywhere, especially in Virginia who can easily find and kill me right on the spot. But they pussies, so I'm not scared.

Hearing a knock on the door, I went to go and answer it. Seeing Genai standing there with shopping bags in her hand, I opened it.

She smiled, "I got a new bed comforter and some shoes"

"A comforter? We don't need a new one"

"Yes we do, it's starting to smell like pure sex"

"How does sex have a smell?"

"Cum, Cordyn. It's always smelling like that"

I sniffed the bed, digging my nose in it, "Smells like berries and- ohhh"

She rolled her eyes, dropping the bags in the floor.

"How was work?" I kissed her cheeks

"It was fun, we went shopping today. That's why I got all this stuff"

"Are ya serious?"

"Yes"

"Couldn't invite me?"

"No, because we would've been in Game Stop and Finish Line for hours"

I shrugged, "True, but what ya want me to cook for lunch?"

"Uh, hmm, I don't know. Anything with pickles and French fries"

"You hate pickles though" I raised my eyebrow

"I was joking" She giggled nervously, hitting my chest

"Genai..."

"I'm serious, I was kidding"

"Aight" I mumbled "So salad and pasta?"

"Nah, lets have that for dinner. Hmm, how about Chinese food?"

"Okay-"

"And fries, pickles, and ice cream" She quickly

"You're fuckin' pregnant, Genai?!" I shouted. She jumped "Why you ain't tell me?"

"No, I'm on my period-"

"Don't lie to me, don't you fuckin' lie to me. I know your schedule and you're late. Way late. Now that I think 'bout it, you're three fuckin' weeks late! So when was you gon' tell me, huh?"