Chapter Ten.

Good words won't cover up ugly actions -Unknown

-Cordyn and his little brother in the MM

Cordyn,

"You fucking bitch! My weave!" Amber screeched

I held my nose, backing up as Genai and Keona did the same. Amber started screaming on the top of her lungs as her face and hair was covered in throw up, making me want to throw up.

"Okay, here's a paper towel, some mints, now lets run" Keona handed Genai all the items, as we hurried out the girls bathroom

By this time, Genai and I were at her apartment. I basically moved in with her- I help pay the rent, and help her with the groceries and everything like that.

I was packing up my bag, planning on staying there for 2 or 3 days. Maybe even 2 or 3 hours if I don't get in my feelings and get pissed off quickly. I'm only doing this for my mom, brother, and sister. That's it. I hate that bastard with all my heart and nothing could change that. He stole things I didn't know, as a kid, that could be stolen- my first kiss, my first sexual activity, even my first blow and handjob. Something I look back at and find disgusting as fuck.

As much as I keep telling myself to not think deep into it, it backfires, causing my eyes to water. I hate this, I really do. I'm so damn close to just throwing my fucking bag across the room and messing up everything in sight because of him.

I promised myself that if I ever see him again,  I would kill him. On sight, but now I can't do it. But if he does something out of line, I'mma do something. I don't wanna say what I'mma do or how I'm going to do it, but it'll be something.

Sitting on the bed, I put my face in my hands. I just didn't want to go, but I missed my mom. I really do.

"It's okay," Genai rubbed my shoulders, putting her chin on the crook of my neck "2 days will pass by before you know it, baby. I'll be right there with you, I promise"

I grinned, "Thank you, Bubbie" I kissed her lips

"You're welcome"

"You know we can't fuck while we down there, right?"

"I wasn't thinking about that at all"

"I know, but I just wanted to give you a heads up" I chuckled

"Eh, I'll bring some vibrating panties. It won't be a problem"

"Wait, what?"

"I have vibrating-"

"Where?"

"In my- I'm not telling you" She frowned

"I'mma search for them and throw them away" I got up, looking in the typical spot: the dresser "What the hell?"

It was filled with dildos, vibrators, mini vibrators, strap-ons-

Strap-ons?

"Why you got strap-ons?"

She blushed furiously.

"Keona?"

She nodded

"Oh God, why?!"

"I don't know! Just, don't throw them away. I spent over $300 dollars on that stuff"

"Okay, okay, fine. I'll use them on you then"

"No"

"Why?"

"It'll be awkward"

I squinted my eyes, grabbing a vibrator out the drawer, "Get on the bed"