Cowboy Dreams 3.0

Start from the beginning

Max’s eyes were wide the entire time Charles was talking and his heart was beating fast in his chest at the confession. Charles likes me too, he told himself and couldn’t help but smile widely as he wrapped his arms around his uncle’s neck. He felt Charles stiffen a bit but then the cowboy relaxed into his nephew’s embrace and sighed contently. Charles wrapped his arms around Max, cradling the boy in his arms.

“I love you, Charles,” Max whispered against his uncle’s shoulder.

Charles pulled back and smiled down at Max, “I love you too, Max.” He kissed the boy’s lips tenderly.

“I know you’re worried about society and the family, but-“

Charles cut Max off before he could continue, “If society condemns us to hell, then so be it.” He smiled and leaned down to kiss Max’s lips softly. But Max wasn’t having that.

Max wrapped his arms around Charles’ back and pulled the man down into a deep kiss. Max’s lips were so soft under his own that Charles couldn’t help tenderly cupping the back of his nephew’s head. Charles kiss became more demanding and his tongue pushed between Max’s lips, seeking entrance into his mouth. Max opened and let him tangle his tongue with Charles tongue and explore his mouth. Charles pulled back and looked down at his nephew who was blushing and panting heavily as he looked up at his uncle. A small smirk covered Charles’ lips as he licked the boy’s lower lip and nipped his chin, making Max gasp at the feel of his uncle’s mouth against his feverish skin.

Charles groaned deep in his throat at the sound of Max’s gasps and licked his way down to the boy’s neck, nipping at the skin and biting his nephew’s collarbone. He knew he would leave a mark and the thought made Charles suck harder against the boy’s flesh. Max moaned underneath him, arching his back to push his now pebble like nipples against his uncle’s chest. His hands roamed the older man’s body, liking the muscle that seemed to contract underneath his touch. Max loved Charles’ muscular body, he loved the way the man looked in a tight muscle shirt with his arms and chest making it seem as if the shirt was about to rip in half. Charles wasn’t a body builder but life in the ranch sure made the man look like an Adonis without trying much.

Charles nipped his way down his nephew’s flat tummy and licked his navel, making the boy shudder in pleasure. His strong hands played with the boys nipples as he licked and tasted his nephew’s skin; it was so soft Charles was scared he would bruise the boy. As he neared the boy’s hip, Charles noticed a horse shoe tattoo right before the V dip and smirked up at Max.

He licked the tattoo, “When did you get this?”

Max blushed, “On my sixteenth birthday, I wanted to get something cowboy related and tattooing an entire horse or a cowboy hat seemed too ridiculous,” he bit his lower lip and closed his eyes as his uncle scraped his teeth across the tattoo.

“It’s cute,” Charles chuckled as he pulled down his nephew’s boxer briefs and bit down on his thigh.

Max gasped and bucked his hips, “Stop teasing me,” he gasped out.

“Fine,” Charles smirked and took his nephew’s manhood into his mouth. Max squirmed in delight under him, moaning and gasping as his uncle began sucking him.

Charles worked his nephew’s cock with his tongue, swirling the tip around and underneath the bulbous head and then running it up and down the slender shaft. Max wasn’t very big but Charles wasn’t complaining it was the most beautiful cock he had ever seen. He scraped his teeth lightly against the shaft and felt Max buck his hips up, his fingers tightening on Charles hair. Max bit his li, trying to not make so much noise, as Charles swirled his tongue around the head but the little whimpers he was making betrayed him.