Rich people don't see hand washed clothes ?

I pull it out and sit

"Sure-"

"That will not be necessary. We have maids they're capable of cleaning shirts. If not, the laundry then by hand." He says looking at me and then him.

The other two were busy talking and I guess they weren't feeling the tension I was feeling.

"Oh come on man don't you think it'd be cool to see her do hand wash. She doesn't look the type who'd do it."

"We have maids."

"Okay tea cup looks like your man isn't gonna let you wash it." Adam says with a small laugh.Tea cup?

"The foods good isn't it"

"Very."

"Yaseen forget about eating out you already have a special cook." Imran says.

Yaseen doesn't respond.

"Excuse me." Yaseen finally says after staring at his plate.

He gets up and suddenly his mom and aunty Aisha stop talking.

"Where are you going Yaseen? You haven't even finished eating." She says.

"Tariq bring my food up." He says. GOD He's such a brat!He just wants attention.

"What's the matter? You were fine a couple minutes ago" mom says.

"I have work to do." He says in a low calm voice.

He turns towards us.
"Sumi- shit" he mutters under his breath. His face turns red. His Mom and aunty Aisha laugh and he clears his throat. Ew why's he calling me Sumi. Don't say my name. Please.

"Qulsum. Tell him to bring your food up as well" he says and I turn back a little nervous. Great now what.

I head up and we enter the room.

"Do you always flirt with guys or is he just a-an exception?"

"Flirt?" I ask

"I don't wanna make any re runs-"

A knock comes at our door.

"Come in" he says and Tariq enters with the food.

"Shut the door" he says as Tariq leaves.

"Yeah?"

"When speaking with a man other than me do not speak in such a ...a polite tone. Perhaps..perhaps you did not intend on sounding flirty but from now on stay at your limits"

"Oh um okay."

"Good. You are granted permission to sit" He says and I sit on the chair and pull it close to the table. What the hell? Granted permission? I wasn't even waiting for his permission.

He leaves and returns with Tariq behind him.

"Chair."He says and Tariq brings the chair in front of my table and pulls it back and pushes it forward as Yaseen sits. Is he for real? What a snob.

"You may leave"He says.

-
Sitting and eating in complete silence was very nerve wrecking. He didn't say a word neither did I. Completely awkward.

Soon we heard footsteps and voices outside. I'm assuming they all came. A knock came at the door.

"Come in."

"Are you done sir?"
He nods and Tariq takes the tray and leaves.

"This one is their room. " mama says as they look around and Yaseen gets up back straight tall as ever.