Chapter 13

Amanda pov...

I have no clue what to do Nick showed up at the door after almost two years.
He just found out he is Jen's father.

Nick called me out of my thoughts by saying "Manda can we talk"
I tell him "let's talk later, it's Jen's  birthday party. Come in stay for the party when it ends we can talk".
He nods and we all go back to party.

We all go back to eating, Jen sits down at the table with all her friends, the adults are talking among themselves.
We play some more games and Jen opens her presents before the final game.
Most of the guests leave then, the only people who are left are John, Fin, Cragon, Nick and of course Liv, Noah, Jen and I.

Everyone looks at each other and goes outside to leave Nick and I to talk. I look at Jen and say to Nick "her full name is Jennifer Amelia Rollins, today is her first birthday, you are her father"
He smiles at Jen and picks her up for a hug, he asks "why didn't you tell me?"
I tell him "You broke up with me, then left the next day without saying anything. When I found out I didn't want to tell you and I didn't know if you ever wanted to hear from me. You didn't contact any of us so why should we contact you"

He nods and says "that's fair"
I ask him "why did you come back?"
He says "I missed everyone and you, I couldn't take it anymore"
I ask him "how did you know where I live?"
"I went to the prescient and asked where you were, I was told you and the unit where all here so I came" he told me.
He then asked "do just you and Jen live here?"
I shake my head "no Liv and Noah live here too"
He then asks "does everyone know about what happened with us?"
I say "no only Liv and Fin know, I didn't tell anyone else about the relationship or even that you are the father"
He nods as everyone else walks back in.

Liv asks "are you okay Manda"
I nod. John asks "what am I missing here?"
Nick responds and says "I missed all of you guys and it was time to come back"
Cragon then asks "why did you two need to talk privately for that then?"
Nick doesn't know what to say so I say "Nick is Jen's father"
Cragon and John are both surprised.  John looks at Fin and Liv and asks "did you two know?"
I respond for them and say "I told Liv and Fin figured it out by Jen's eyes. I asked them not to tell you, I couldn't deal with it yet".