Chapter 7

Rollins pov...
I get to go home today, I'm glad that I am living with Liv at the moment as I don't know if I would be able to do this on my own.
Liv comes in my room to see if I am ready to go. I tell her I am just about ready let me put Jen in her car seat then we can go.

We get home and I go into my room where a crib is set up for Jen. As she is sleeping I put her in her crib, I turn on the baby monitor so I can leave the room but will know if something is wrong.

I walking into the kitchen to get something to eat. I look over the counter out to the lounge area where Liv is playing with Noah, she sees me watching her and asks "everything okay Amanda?"
I nod and say "you are such a good mother to Noah, I hope I am like that with Jen"
She says "you will be a great mother Amanda"

I can hear Jen screaming, she must of just woken up. I go over to here, I can tell
She is hungry so I feed her, burp her and change her then have cuddles with my daughter.
I walk back out to the lounge and Fin had arrived. I let him hold her and he is a natural as Jen falls asleep straight away.

We sit there talking for a while and Liv holds Jen then I see Noah watching carefully and ask him "do you want to hold her"
He nods and I look at Liv she tells Noah to sit down next to her, she then passes Jen to Noah and tells him how to hold her properly. He is smiling as he holds her.
Fin says "they are so cute".