Help him.

Harrys POV'

We ran out of that old building as fast as our legs could go. i could feel MJ getting tired the further we ran. It felt guilt seeping through me. I got her into this. I should've gone alone, i shouldn't have dragged her into this. but i felt more ashamed. My father was basically killing my-our best friend. And we had absolutely no power to stop it. but we could get other people who could.

The avengers tower stood as high as it did before, but it felt as though it was just as powerless than the people who admired it. Two people who protect us are missing, with no clues as to where they had went, but me and MJ hold the answer. That made me feel as though we actually did hold just a bit of power.

We ran in together not caring that people were yelling at us to stop. We didn't have much time to spare, pete was dying.

I looked through every room and through every hall until we reached the one room that held all the people we were looking for.

"what the hell are you two doing?'' Tony stark looked at us up and down and scowled. he looked at us as though we were trash. I wouldn't be surprised if we did, because i sure felt like it.

"No time to explain, we need your help. We know were Pet- Spiderman is.

All of there eyes were on us. "Where?"

"An old abandoned building miles from the city. MJ and I just escaped. we followed Spiderman there a few days ago. He's dying, He has doing something to him."

"He? he who?" Tonys voice stern, scary even but i continued anyway.

"The green goblin."

"well kids were going to need your help getting to Spiderman and Hopefully Cap, too."