His Plans

Harry's POV
I was sitting outside of the building for what seemed like years. Natasha came rushing out of the building with peters frail body hung over her shoulders. He had grown even more pale since I had seen him just hours before. I helped Natasha by laying Peter in the back of the vehicle. She checked his pulse and look at me with sad eyes.
"His pulse is very weak, we need to get him to a hospital or something soon"
I felt my stomach knot and my legs grow weak. I nodded my head slowly and watched her crawl into the drivers seat. Iron man, the hulk, and Hawkeye quickly got into the car.
"We know where Captain is, but we need to get the kid to the hospital."
Natasha sat frozen with her knuckles turning white because of her death grip on the steering wheel. "NOW NATASHA" yelled tony. Natasha started the engine and the vehicle julted and my head hit hard against the seat..

The ride was short because of how fast we were going. I checked Peters pulse every few minutes, and it seemed to grow even weaker if that was even possibly. My hands and the rest of my body felt numb because of the fear that was coming over me.
How could my the father I once knew turn so senile? How could he do this, not only to Peter, but to all of us?

I'm finally one summer vacation and the story shall continue, I love you guys, thank you for the feedback, and I hope you enjoyed this forever due chapter :))