My sexy babysitter

Lilly (16) P.O.V.

*sight

Another day of being stuck in my bedroom listening to 'good music'. My mother thinks i'm a goody goody so thats how i act around my mother but when i'm with my friends its a whole different story. Oh did i mention that she hires a babysitter for me everytime she goes somewhere for too long.

The past years i've had a babysitter named Ms. Mendal she was a sweet lady in her 20s but she stopped babysitting to follow her 'dream'. Today i get a new babysitter 'yay'. Note my sarcasm.

I approached the full body mirror and saw that my blond hair was hanging down, with my white and yellow sundress on and some brown shoes with a thin brown belt with clear lipstick and my light make-up made me look natural. DING DONG. Lilly time to meet your new babysitter. HORAY! Not!

Marc P.O.V.

"NO MOM" i can't believe this, my mother wanted me to babysit someone else's child. Now we've been arguing for the past hour.

"You're doing this and thats final now Ella has been my friend for a long time and this is the least i can do for her. YOU ARE GOING AND THATS FINAL YOUNG MAN" this some real bull right here i'm 17, can barely take care of myself and she wants me to take care of someone else's child.

There's no way that i can win with my mom. So i dragged myself up the stair and i saw my dad so i waved and went to my room to change. I wore a denim button up shirt with dark blue jeans and some white and blue nikes. I got my iPhone and waved goodbye to my mother and father. I got into my red and black ferrari and drove to 'Ella's house'. When i reached the house it looked similar to my house but a little smaller. Although i couldn't see every detail because it was dark it was beautiful.

It was yellow with some green vines growing on the corners and the doors were white while the roof was brown and the driveway was painted yellow. It almost looked like T.I.'s house.

I knocked on the door and saw this fine blond open the door she looked my age. "Hello, come in" she greeted me happily and stepped aside for me to enter. "Hello" i said under my breath and walked in. "So can you tell me who am i babysitting today" i asked a little louder. This lady walked in and i presume she's Ella. "Hello darling, you must be Marc" she held out her hand and i shook it. "And this is my daughter Lilly" she gestured towards the blonde i saw earlier.

"Oh my look at the time i must be going" she quickly jogged to the door and waved at us. There was still one question to be answered. Who am i babysitting ?

"Who am i babysitting " i asked turning towards Lilly. "Me you dumbass" she scowled at me. I cracked up with laughter.

Lilly P.O.V.

I know this dude is not laughing at me. "Hey dumbass you're here to watch after me not crack up with laughter" i retorted back harshly. He got up on his feet and his face was red from his laughing and he was clutching his sides. "Aren't you too old for a babysitter?" He asked me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. "I'm 16, and why don't you try telling my mother that"

I sat on the couch and turned on the television while he came and sat next to me. We watched 'The Outsiders' and that lasted about 2 hours. "I'm hungry" i said looking at Marc. "Go eat then" this guy was starting to irritate me first with the laughing now with the slick comments. "GET YOUR PRETTY ASS UP AND FIND ME SOMETHING TO EAT" i yelled a little louder then insisted.

"Fine, looks like someone's PMS-ing" he smirked at me. I smacked the back of his head and wiped the smirk off his face.

I watched him get up and made his way into the kitchen. I sat back down feeling satisfied with myself. "I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING" he screamed in the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen and looked in the cabinets and saw some vanilla wafers and some juice then went back in the living room felling satisfied with myself and he followed me. He stood on front of me and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "sorry i didn't know where they were" he was so cute when he did that, and not to mention how that shirt fitted him nicely showing his yummy six packs.

What am i doing i need to stop perving on my babysitter. I patted the spot next to me on the sofa.

For the rest of the night we watched some random movies while munching on some vanilla wafers and chugging down some warm milk.

My eyes started closing and next thing i know i fell in a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Well i'm satisfied! Are you?

Tell me what you think of this story and vote please.

I need all the support i can get.