Chapter seven (Time to dwell)

Marc's P.O.V.

Steping a little harder on the gas pedal I glanced out the window and saw the trees pass by as a blur. The wind attacked my face the more gas I added. I don't know where I was going and I didn't care to know. All that I know is I need some time to think and what better way then to drive til your heart is content.

after hours of driving I ended up In a secluded beach that My family used to come to every summer. I guess since we grew up It became a distant memory, But not to me. I remembered all the good times I've had back then, even if some of them included Jake in it I still enjoyed it.

Sliding my sandals off and placing them in the trunk of the car I began walking towards the shore. The cool, wet sand grinned against my bare foot and I automatically felt at home. I kept walking further and further up the beach until I found a bundle of palm trees creating a cool shade on the ground.

and for the rest of the day I thought and thought. I thought about the past with Jake, I thought about Lilly, and I thought about what I plan to do about this whole entire mess that i've created for myself.

Lilly P.O.V.

Pressing the play button on the speakers the familiar tune of Chris brown's love more booms through the house. I start sliding throughout the house shaking my hips to the beat.

we do it like a rock star sexing in my hotel room and we so loud

when that part comes on I lean backwards and wiggle my arms by my side. I started feeling the music and started popping and locking from the kitchen all the way to the basement and then to the living room.

He don't know me but he settin' up to blow me. huh!

When Nicki's part comes on I grab the t.v remote and started rapping the parts of the song. I did the hand movements and even tried the accent. After my awful reenactment of love more I turned off the speakers. That was until I heard a loud bang echo through the house.

"I swear if its that douche..." I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the door. Yanking the door opened I saw the one person I dindn't expect to ever find by my house.

"Jake..." I whispered.

: : : Author's Note : : :

Okay so I decided to finally update the book. I know it wasn't the most interesting chapter but I promise the next one will be wayyy better. I have work to do and plus my birthday is coming up so you can bet your lucky clover i'm busy.

Thanks for the love and support I appreciated it <3

~Miss_Imperfection_