" Chapter 14 "

Ellie

I woke up the next morning not feeling well at all! I had a terrible stomach ache, when I stood up I felt super dizzy, and my throat was super dry.

I walked down stairs to grab a Ginger Ale. When I took a sip it felt amazing. My throat was no longer dry and as I continued to drink little sips my stomach settled.

I looked around the house and realized it was super quiet. And that is when I realized no one was actually in the house!

Where the hell is everyone?

I ran upstairs to see if anyone was there. No one. I went outside to see if they were just playing a game of soccer outside. Nothing.

I texted Kayleigh and Lexi and everyone else asking where they were but no one answered.

By now I was starting to get worried. When I don't know what is happening I kinda start freaking out.

After twenty minutes of worrying I thought it was enough and I needed to find something to get this off my mind.

So I went upstairs and went straight to my Uncle's studio. He used to be in this band when he was younger and still enjoyed writing and recording music. That's actually how my aunt and uncle met, at one of his concerts.

I decided I was gonna continue working on a song I was working on at the moment. I wasn't quite sure what it is gonna be called yet, but it was a song for my friends.

I had already written the chorus but I needed to start writing the verses.

Chorus:
We'll always be together
Don't you worry, oh
I'll always be by your side
Don't you worry
Don't worry, no no no
The circle will never end
Just know that we'll meet again
And we'll always be together
Forever always, oh
I am here

I started writing, and really it just all came to me. Obviously I got frustrated with it over and over again because It didn't seem right. But then I wrote it again and again and finally I got the first two verses done.

We are friends for life
Hold that deep inside
Let this be your drive
To survive

And just stand high and tall
Make sure you give your all
And if you ever fall
Know that I'm right here

After I realized I had been working on it for an hour, I decided to go downstairs. As I exited the studio I heard laughs downstairs. I slowly crept down there and saw all my friends in the living room, goofing off.

Calvin and Lexi were having an arm wrestling match.

"Come on Lexi? Look at you itty bitty baby muscles! You're never gonna win," Calvin laughed at her and she just had this determined look on her face.

"Where were you guys?" I interrupted. Calvin looked over at me startled and Lexi took the chance to beat him.

"I won!" Lexi exclaimed and laughed in Calvin face. He looked back and pouted.

"No you didn't! That wasn't fair! Ellie distracted me," he looked over at me, "why'd you do that?"

"I asked where the hell you guys were?" I huffed. Right now I was just really frustrated that they went somewhere and didn't tell me, and then they came back like nothing happened! I was literally freaking out!

"Oh we went out for breakfast," Calvin says casually.

They what?! If I had a drink in my mouth right now I would spit it out like they do in movies.