" Chapter 10 "

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon! Yummy! I sat up in the bed, yes I got it last night! Haha I claimed it first. I looked down at the floor, Lexi was still sleeping, but Kay wasn't their.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Ew, bed head. I quickly put my hair into a messy bun, and went downstairs.

But not before seeing if the guys were awake. I looked around in the loft and none of them were their, not even Caine who I assumed would still be sleeping.

I walked down the stairs, with Casey following. He looked so cute and funny when he ran down the stairs, with his little legs.

I walk down, to see Xavier and Calvin on the couch, watching tv, and Kayleigh and Hunter in the kitchen.

Calvin, when seeing me, stood up and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, welcoming me.

"Morning sleepy head!"

"Oh shut up," I roll my eyes at him and carver laughs, "you should be saying that to Lexi, she's still asleep!"

"Oh don't worry we will!" Xavier says, standing up. We all walked over to the kitchen.

"I thought I smelt bacon and eggs!" I say excitingly!

"Ya this is for us, you can and your own!" Kay says, crossing her arms.

"Awe come on, you know you want to give us some!" Calvin says, putting his arm over Kayleigh's shoulder. He was defiantly trying too hard to get some.

"Nope," she says popping the 'p'. Calvin whined and we all burst out laughing.

"You guys are so loud! Can't a girl get some sleep around here!" Lexi says, coming down the stairs. While everyone gave her a sorry look, I said, "You not aloud to sleep! We are in Florida and a full day ahead of us!"

"Oh ya aren't you dying you hair today?" Hunter asks me and I nod. "Oh speaking of the subject of dying hair...Kay? Didn't you want to ask Ellie something?"

I look over to her, as does everyone else, and she shakes her head.

"No what did you want to ask me?"

"Well I was wondering, i was thinking about it last night, and I just thought it would be really cool if it happens-"

"-just spit it out Kayleigh," Xavier says and we all laughed.

"Why don't we all dip dye our hair?" Hey that's not a bad idea?

"Sure! That'd be so cool! Lexi? You down for it?"

"Yes! I've always wanted to dip dye my hair!" Lexi says clapping her hand.

"So you girls are gonna go out, leave us here, all alone?" Calvin says pouting.

"I'm sure you guys kind find something to do."

"Ya you guys can go swimming if you want?" I suggest and before I knew it all the guys ran upstairs, to put their bathing suits on.

"Okay so I guess the guys have something to do now," Kay says and we all start laughing.

Us girls, also got ready. We all got changed and washed out hair. I looked down at my ends of my hair, I had really bad split ends and I desperately needed them cut.

I chose a neon tank top, and some jean shorts. I grabbed my purse and shoes and I was all set.

"Let's get going," Lexi says and she tosses me my aunts car keys. My aunt was at work, but just had Barry take her. She also said we could use her car if we wanted to.