'Here It Goes..'

Mavis doesn't like rules. She's that person who everyone underestimates. That's why boundaries that limit the eagerness of her curiosity are obstacles for her. She knew the saying, 'Curiosity kills the cat' but does not believe in that. 

On that night, She stared at her window. The moon was shining palely, while the clouds are thin yet it was a starry night.

She felt the urge to explore the bewildering darkness that lies beneath the palace. Preferably, the mystical count she countered before. 

She continued to stare at her window. She ease her mind from the expectations she was thinking a while ago. Out from her own confusion, she swiftly stood up from her bed, and grab her coffee colored cloak and started her so-called 'investigation'.

Just the time she went out from her room. She saw a figure holding a torch heading out into the corridors. Mavis assumed it was a man. The curiosity inside her aroused at that moment.

Without thinking twice, she ran as quickly and as quietly as she can to assure that that figure she was following won't get away and the light that she saw will not fade.

She don't want to make a noise, it's just that the heels of her worn out shoes are really noisy whenever she make a step. So, to prevent the stomping sound of her heels, she removed her brown shoes and ran while holding tight into it.

She found herself bemused when she realized that the beaming light of the figure's torch was out of her sight. She sighed heavily of regret. She was completely lost. 

Instead of being angry to herself, she head out to the palace doors and went out to sniff some fresh air.

"I'm so near! I should've catch that!" She said to herself out while putting her shoes on, not forgetting a desperate hope she's catching. She really had that curiosity inside her that makes her want to gain more information.

Who would be out in this breezy night? She thought deeply to herself. This must be a concern of princess to the palace guards!  A consideration to herself that must be put to the skilled.

It's simply that she really can't handle the boundaries that always marks her limits. Mavis slowly inspected the moonlit darkness.

Guards wasn't found around.

Lights are out.

Steadily, she walked down the palace's front stairs..

At the back of her spine, she could easily feel the chill of the wind brushing up as if it pushes the tension at the edge.

At a split second everything turned black..

At Mavis point of view..

A man behind her back just as sneaky as a stealing raccoon made his way to cover her mouth perfumed with a tranquilizer to make her sleep soundly enough, enough for him and his comrades to talk or more preferably shout and make the whole town wide awake to hear what is about to their 'secret' plan.  

"I've got the girl i-i mean princess! What to do next?!"

"I don't know.. We just have to bring her to boss!"

"Really?! After that our work's done?!"

"Why, you dolt?! of course not!! We still have to put her inside that cage as quickly as possible!"

"What 'Cage'?"

"That 'Cage'!"

The man driving the carriage gestured at his back at what something looked like a crooked box hidden under a thin blanket.

"That is the cage?!"

"Yes!" This man trying to keep his focus on the winding and dusty road under a pale moonlit path. Luckily, the wind's gust didn't kept the lanterns from going out.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes!! So please, keep that bloody trap of yours, shut!!" Annoyed.

The carriage went on running through the forest, through the pitch black place that seemed unknown to many of the folks.

The trees were tall and old. The air is freakishly chilly and moist. The area was just like a place full of haunts.

Alongside, the carriage was parked not too far from the borders of the forest, wherein the two men prepared the cage for the princess. 

The cage was rusty and what seemed like was freshly taken away from the palace's attics. Too make sure that it won't hang loose they made a grip of it by tying a knot to the loose parts. And trust me it was hard especially for the two of them.

Until it was daybreak. Time for the princess to wake up.