Preparation

Across the hallways of the palace, a shiny red door captivated the lobby..

It was Mavis' room.

In there lies a fragile human being..
Yes, she was a princess,
But when you looked into her position
She seemed like a tired person while in slumber

Her mouth was wide open
And A pile of saliva soaked wet on her pillow

And she looked like a complete mess..

Outside of her room..
Was the approaching Royal Personal maid of Mavis.

She was Mrs. Smith.

A middle aged woman
Weighing a ton of sack of rice (as what Mavis had always described, and as what the author had imagined)
Has her meals 4x a day
And her hair at a tight ponytail.

Back to the story, Mrs. Smith was coming towards Mavis' chamber..

(SFX: knocking at the door)

"Your highness?! Princess? Are you awake?"

She Leaned her head at the shiny red door.

"Princess Mavis?! Your highness?"

Because of her lacking patience, she held and leaned at door in which she suddenly realized, an unlock door.

A sigh of disappointment of her intellect is her expression.

Mrs. Smith opened the door, in which unexpectedly...

A surprise trap lied..

As she stepped forward at the door an inverted metal scrap was used for a trap and beneath it was a pan in which a rotten pie was disdainfully prepared.

As the maid stepped forward, in her shocked the pan suddenly lifted upward because of the trap it hit Smith's skirt leaving an unpleasant odor and view.

What she didn't know was that another trap was waiting for her..

As the pan returned from its original place a knife under it was carefully tied and under a knife was a rope having a tight knot, connected through the ceiling, was a cover, covering a pan filled with a cold foul odored sticky food (whatever it may be the author doesn't know its name but is sure that a food like that exists).

And it happened after the whole rope was cut loosed, the pan, with a loud banging sound, slammed on the face of the annoyed woman.

"Another trap.."

She said while wiping her face..

On the other hand, Mavis' woke up when she heard the earsplitting sound of the pan.

"Oops.. Sorry!"

The princess apologized jokingly with a wry smile.

"You're a in a complete mess, and now I am too.."
"I'm really sorry I didn't know that you will just.."

A smirk from the maid was a reply.

"Just.. Walk in.. My room.. And.."
"Forget about it. The queen wants to see you this morning, dressed in a fine manner. You should hurry now for she is waiting in her chamber."
"Okay."

Mavis' ran to her room's shower place.
She quickly took a rapid bath.
And on her bed lied a pink and floral elegant gown.

"Another day.."

She sighed under a tired feeling.

As she suited herself, she held a key necklace that seems so dear to her, after that moment, she hid it under her gown and beneath her brassiere.

Looking at the palace's big clock outside her window, she took a quick glance at her room.

After that she held her head high, and began her way walking in a flawless manner.