Chapter 3

•Chapter 3•

What..

Oh god, really?

Ugh, how could I not have known? Of course the first party I ever go to ends up being at his house.

Awesome luck.

I shuddered a little as he beamed a cocky grin.

"I don't know why you look so surprised. I mean really, who else could've thrown a party like this?" He questioned proudly, shifting his eyes away from mine and over to the rest of the bash.

I did the same, examining my surroundings.

I watched as a group of sweaty teens gyrated on the dance floor, their heads bobbing as they jumped up and down. The song "Bugatti" blasted as they laughed and danced, only speaking whenever the beat dropped and the creative chorus 'I woke up in a new Bugatti' obnoxiously wailed over the sound system a good four or five times before skipping to the verses about fucking bitches and getting money.

My view turned to a group of girls in a corner both crying and laughing as they took shots from a Grey Goose bottle and joined them with some from the chocolate fountain nearby.

I chuckled as I recognized Trevor, a cute latino boy from school, and Tanya, his black girlfriend, tripping over themselves in drunkenness and then falling over on a couch together. It surprised me that no matter how drunk they were, they both always still looked seemingly attractive.

Sifting the room with my eyes, I noticed several unusual things which in the end added up to a crazy party.

I smiled, I kind of liked it.

Looking back at Danny, I noticed his gaze was no longer where it was before but instead at my cleavage. I grunted in disbelief.

"Wow, really? Okay, you can step aside now." I snapped, standing up straight as his six foot build still towered over me.

"And what if I don't want to?" He whispered, drawing near as his voice grew soft.

Although he wasn't touching me, his firm grasp on each side of the countertop confined me, demanding for me to stay put. His body completely restricted mine as he leaned closer to my face. I felt a sensation of heat radiate off of him and towards my curvy yet thin frame as he avidly licked his lips in desire.

"Then I'll rip out your balls." I barked back, a sour smile on my face as I felt him tense up.

He stared, an unreadable expression on his face, then sighed.

"Goddamn girl." He mumbled, easing off me slowly as I straightened out my dress. Rolling my eyes, I proceeded to walk away just before feeling a sharp tug on my wrist.

"You have to dance with me though." He smiled, pulling me back to him as I glared at him incredulously.

He let out an irritated breath as I jerked my hand away from his.

"Ya know, I don't get what you're trying to do here" he began

"At this point it's clear that you want me up under that dress just as much as I want to be there. You don't have to do this whole 'hard to get' thing and try to prove to me you're not a slut. I've seen it a million times, so let's just skip it."

He looked a bit annoyed as I gaped at him in utter disbelief, a look that vanished from his eyes within seconds and was replaced with a more sultry one.

"Babe, just tell me how you want it."

He cooed softly

"If you're this nervous about it, I could even go really slow at the beginning."