Chapter 12

•Chapter 12•

I felt him smile against my skin, slowly bringing his face up to meet mine as his eyes gleamed. Danny stared at me for a moment, his eyes bleeding lust as they bore holes into mine.

Why was he waiting?

What was he waiting for?

I wanted to be kissed.

Slowly, I began losing the impulse to breathe.

"Danny, kiss me." I repeated, feeling rather lightheaded as I continued to urge him. He laughed a little then kissed my chin.

"Jenn" he called, his expression fading to one of prominent confusion. I gaped at him, completely unconvinced. What the fuck was his problem? 

"What are you doing? Just kiss me! Get it over with! I'm tired of you constantly trying to do this when Wayne isn't around, so do it now. Make out with me, lots of tongue, lots of holding and feeling and whatever else you want! Get it out of your system so we'll never have to do this again. Ever!" I yelled, reaching for him as he continued repeating my name.

"Kiss me you coward! Come on!" At this point I was barbarically wailing in his face, grabbing at him as I began loosing the feeling of his skin; my vision grew poor. My hands grew numb as I jerked them forward.

"Jennifer. Jennifer, get up!"

"WHAT?" I screeched, only to have a worried, irritated, but mostly amused Savannah hovering over me in shock

What the hell?! 

Looking around, I found myself in the back of my seventh period class. I squinted, as I glanced at the analog clock at the front of the room that profoundly read 3:10pm, then sighed at the damp drool mark I'd left on my brown, caramel colored arm.

School had dismissed ten minutes ago, and I guess.. I'd been sleeping ever since the cafeteria thing..

"Miss straight A student, Jennifer Hills, sleeping through a two hour class? Girl, that is not a good look for us." Savannah giggled, shaking her head as she tossed me my backpack.

I groggily smiled as she straightened out her shirt. Running a hand through my curly locks, I let out a slight yawn.

"Honey, I don't know what it is you do at night, but please don't come to school without a goodnight's sleep again. It's scary when you wake up."

Smiling partially I nodded again chuckling, awkwardly while grabbing my books and following her out of the classroom. I practically ran to my locker, hoping not to meet anyone as I tossed my books and binders into it. I felt like literally slamming my head into the metal door and collapsing on the floor, sending myself into a brief concussion. At least that would save me from the even bigger headache I was about to have.

I can't believe I dreamt all of that. Meeting Danny in the hallway, getting shoved into the music room, almost having sex with him.. okay well I mean, we all knew  him saying "I don't even want to have sex right now" was just a lie. But still.. I like.. dreamt it. I almost had an erotic fantasy about the person I hate the most while damn well considering the negatives of my decision and frankly, it was just embarrassing.

The only guy I've ever had fantasies about is Chris Brown back in his prime era, and I won't even admit that out loud! 

I let my head rest on my locker door as I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes in efforts to recover. Theoretically speaking, I hadn't actually wanted to kiss Danny because I was attracted to him or anything. I mean, even in my dream I told him I was doing it just so he could satisfy himself.